Your SteamID:

Your steam community link:

date of ban: 24/12/2023, 00:18 GMT

What is your exact ban reason: MRDM

Who banned you: "Reborn"

Ban length?: 2 weeks

What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have been banned due to lack of knowledge on the field of staff rulings, i am currently reading the staff rulings to not make the same mistake i made concerning d class

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes

Why should you be unbanned: I love Nu-7, CI aint on shit. I kiss the SCP flag every day. It really was just a misunderstanding on my part, wont do it again

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I cant, but i try my best to not break rules, the most i can

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Shits pretty fun not gonna lie, hope i get unbanned.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Response

Hello MCB038 thanks for taking the time to make an appeal. I banned you for MRDM as you killed 3 people and were intending to kill more, you killed a trainee for being downed in which you said you were putting them out of their misery which is RDM, and you killed 2 cuffed D-Class because you said ERT does not have to follow code of ethics.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Mass RDM is a serious offence, as it significantly disrupts players gameplay. As there is no fault in the staff member's ban, and given you've only just been banned, I'm going to deny this.

You may reappeal in a week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.