Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?:
1705988015000.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- GOC CPT [Held], MTF Nu7 CPT [Held], CI Delcom [Holding] , O-1 SPC [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
image (1).jpg

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 2 weeks+
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- i wanted to try new thing by joining DEA because i'm losing interesting in Regiment
and i want to experience being the Special agent atleast once and to see how the deparment running
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- i'm not really a good candiante for leadership but i have experience in being a COs in 3 Regiment [GOC,NU7, and currently in CI]
i can help operate the department by being the lower than AM since i won't try to push further (i'm only good in combat)
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- ever since i start playing CN i haven't ever make a document even if i did i woulnd't be that good i give up trying
a good document when they are properly fromated,with no mistake or just short 1 page
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Deal with handling MC&D Permit or issue a Blacklist permit for MC&D that cause trouble for the foundation
- Dealing with Negotations involed Foundation Personal
- Issue punishment for DEA Agents and Senior Agents misbehave
+ Doing tryouts for those is interested in being Senior Agents
+ Provide test for new DEA Agents
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Sadoko Gemmory , is a Former CPT Nu7 who has resgined due to personal issue and wanted to join the Intel Department (AKA DEA now) during his time working for Nu-7 he wasn't the best opertive, he tried his best to stand out as much as possible to be promoted his goal was to reach CSG, time fly by and he finally reached his rank goal for his astonishing work defending CI from raiding Foundation for alot of time, he was also part of a few raid operation toward the Chaos Insurency base which he survived with heavly injured after along time heal he was offered a Postion being LT by the MAJ+ COs to help running the team, he was surprise for that fact he was picked out of all the candinate, after sometime later he was promoted to CPT due to the lacking of ammount CPT they have, he resgined after a few months of being a CPT due to the stress he was getting and now are in DEA Department as a Senior Agents awaiting to the day for him to be a Special Agent

Last edited:
Reactions: Lafleur

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada

1706426869542.png

Hello @Sadoko,

In regards to your Special Agent Application, after discussion we have decided to ACCEPT your special Agent Application.

Please contact Agency Manager "Joseph Von Claus" (sir.colonize) over email to begin your orientation.

Welcome to the team Special Agent,

Agency Manager "Squirrelly"

Status
Not open for further replies.