Character name(s):
"Saius"

Civilian name:
Vaius

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying for the USA server.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
096 levels.PNG
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
:
Holding:
-MTF E-11 CPL
-CI Beta
Currently I am a CPL in E-11 and a Beta in CI, those are all the Positions I've held and I'm still actively holding.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have one warning that I've received when I initially joined the server, which was Hitbox abusing but I have learned from that Incident since then. I've also been banned once for LTAP, however I've gotten that appealed.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I believe I am suitable for the position, due to not only my passion to the server but also my experience. I've been playing E-11 for a while now (about 2 months) which gave me an exceptional Idea of how each SCP works, since E-11 specializes in SCP's we're practically forced to learn how each SCP works and how to Recontain them as we deal with them on a daily basis. My knowledge of lore is also very developed, I know 096's general behaviour and how he's supposed to act.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When passive 096 should be sitting in a corner completely static. Which means no moving around , no looking around to force people to look at you. Incase he has a bucket ontop of his head he may try to break it.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
He may not beeline straight to D-Block, unless his target(s) are located inside of D-Block. 096's main and only goal is to terminate his targets, which practically means he's only to go there where his target(s) are located.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Once you hear an enraged 096, you're to immediately call it out and call out the general direction to where 096 is heading. You should also be advicing everybody that may come into contact with 096 to grab scramble goggles. Afterwards you should be making your way to a Bucket, as placing a Bucket ontop of his head prevents more people from looking at his face. Once that's done you should ensure that your containtment beam is charged incase 096 finishes his rampage. Another Important thing to mention is to tell everybody to make way for 096 so he can successfuly terminate all of his targets. Once he's cuffed only combatives with scramble goggles should be following you, as you don't know when he breaks his bucket. A extra bucket would also be good to bring with you, for safety reasons. After he's been placed inside of his CC, you should be calling out that 096 has been RCed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.