[Us] SCP-096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

walter w s

Aug 1, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:526815102
Discord name:night star
For how long have you played on CG SCP: yes about 100hrs of time have been playing for a year
In what country are you located?:[US]
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):night star
Civilian name:nuke man
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):[USA]
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1693017704175.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:E-11 PVT Ci-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1693017812311.png
- the ban is becuase i crashed and they thought i left rdmx2 was becuse i crossfired someone micspamx2 is becuase i played music through my mic naming con was i had my name as megatron failrp i talked about 008 on acc nlrx2/rdm was i nlred and rdmed someone
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: becuase i have been playing for awhile and i know all the rules for 096 and i think im sutiable
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?
-
Sitting in a corner or just sitting looking down (just finding a way to not show its face) not aggressive unless someone takes a peek at his face.
may passively wander around its CC every once in a while

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: - Anywhere that someone has seen his face, he cannot Beeline to D-block. SCP-096 should only go to D-block if 096's document is there.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Make sure nobody is in the line that 096 is heading too. grab SCRAMBLE goggles in order to prevent seeing 096's face. grab containment beams, and a bucket. Put the bucket on 096's head and use the containment beam to put the handcuffs on him, take him back to his CC

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to incorrect answers

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,
taiga​

Status
Not open for further replies.