3. For how long have you played on CG SCP:** Roughly a month now

4. Age: 19

5. In what country are you located?: USA

6. Time zone: EST

7. Character Name(s): Big Bath, "Bath"

8. Civilian Name: Bath

8. What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

10. Do you have a mic?: Yes

11. What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1698437877264.png
12. List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-E11 PVT, External Affairs Agent.

13. Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warning for killing a researcher in their spawn, i was unaware it was not allowed.

14. What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe I am suitable for SCP-096 for several reasons. First, I have experience as a member of E11, and this has granted me an in-depth understanding of SCP-096's rules and lore. Additionally, I have a passion for role-playing SCPs and aspire to enhance the role-play experience on the server by accessing SCP-096.

15. What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: When SCP-096 is pacified, it typically sits calmly, facing the east wall, exhibiting a tranquil demeanor and often crying and sobbing.

16. When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: In the event of a breach, SCP-096 must take the quickest route to its target, regardless of its location. It can head straight to D-Block only if a target is located within. For example, if a Class-D has viewed SCP-096's image and started looking at it, Otherwise you must make your way only to people that have seen your face.

17. How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: The re-containment process for SCP-096 involves the following steps:
- Initially, SCP-096 is secured with a bucket, allowing it to eliminate any remaining targets.
- Once all targets are neutralized, containment teams utilize a containment beam to pacify SCP-096.
- SCP-096 is then handcuffed and safely returned to its containment chamber.

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi,
Your 096 application has been accepted!
Just as a reminder: 096 can wander around if breached and if left undisturbed for over 60 seconds.
Contact admin+ in game to receive your whitelist

Kind regards,
Nonky​

Status
Not open for further replies.