Character name(s):
Joseph "RatMan" Mumua

Civilian name:
Joseph Mumua

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1706409542715.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E11-SGT (current)
CI-B (current)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
nothing within the last 3 months
1707011232068.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have a lot of experience playing other scps, as well as a lot of time played on E11 so I understand all the SCPs in and out. I have ~60 hours on the server so I understand the rules well and know what I can and can't do.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified, SCP-096 will crouch in a corner and cry, in an attempt to stop anyone from seeing his face. If he is breached he can walk around if 60 seconds have passed and he has been undisturbed.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is only allowed to run towards people who have seen his face. He should not be entering D-block if no one inside has seen him

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
A metal bucket is placed on his head to stop people from seeing his face, after he has finished killing everyone who has already seen his face he becomes passive and sits on the ground. He will then be beamed and cuffed, and taking back to his cell in upper HCZ. This process has to be done as quickly as possible as 096 is capable of breaking the bucket, allowing his face to be seen again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.