For how long have you played on CN SCP: A few years
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
Character name(s): CI- Landon "Goober" Foundation- Landon "Cook"
Civilian name: Landon "Silly"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes i do
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): I'm scp level 30 and total level 160.
- 1712424234550.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-G Held CI-B Holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one ban for XP farming a long long time ago and a recant Mic spam warn for attempting to start a conga line with a combat medic
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I have been wanting to attempt to get a whitelisted job for a while now. I've been wanting to start doing more RP and get more engaged in the server.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: He cannot help D-class and he can not assist in fights, he can only listen to anybody deemed morally good and he should always prioritize helping non combative first during a fight and I'm allowed to assist during containment breaches if there are no more non combative in need of assistance
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I will aid the running researchers because they are non-combative and its the morally good thing to do during that situation

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I should help the researcher to safety first before I help in the containment effort as its the morally good thing to do

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- No I should not help him because I am not allowed to help D-class

Status
Not open for further replies.