Character name(s):
Jake Gripplepie/Jerry Gibiary

Civilian name:
Jakey Paulie

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

levels.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-
Currently holding Nu-7 Major. Previously held E-11 CPL and CI-G. Also have 096 whitelist.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-
I've received many warnings and 4 bans. One of the bans was from me joining the server with my VPN I forgot to turn off but that got resolved pretty quick. When I first started playing I didn't take the server too seriously. So that's where at least 90% of the warnings are from. If you check my warn history in game you'll also see that I haven't been warned in well over 6 months now. For a long time now I've done my best to stay out of trouble and honestly I feel like I've proved it. I've almost put 1000 hours in the server and it's just an awesome server and community. I wouldn't want to screw it up like I have in the past.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

-
My overall experience on the server. Ive been playing for almost 2 years, I've have E-11 experience, CI, and Nu-7. I know how almost everything in the site is played and worked out.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

-
22145 is a Passive SCP that helps protect and assists Non-Combatives, or in general people who are morally good.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

-
I aid the Researchers as they're Non Combative and cannot defend themselves.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

-
No, there would be no reason to do so. It would also put the Researcher in danger.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

-
I wouldn't help the D-Class unless GSD was nearby and could cuff the D-Class before I heal him.

Status
Not open for further replies.