For how long have you played on CN SCP: 2-3 Years+
In what country are you located?:US
Time zone:CST
Character name(s):Michael Hunt/Frank Frankfuttur
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Screenshot (165).png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Previously Held
-MTF E-11 CPL,
-MTF NU-7 PVT,
-CI Alpha.
-Senior Agent
-GENSEC SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Screenshot (166).png

I thought it would be funny during the month of june-july to keep coming on Servers i was banned and troll I did a lot of regrettable things in those two months including hurt this server which isn't fair I understand, but I hope for forgiveness for it, but if this makes me get denied for the role totally understandable.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I've watch, and observed how other people play the SCP on top of reading the rules section to see what they can/can't do,and memorizing it.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP 22415 are generally friendly SCP who are supportive in nature. They tend to not takes side, and do what is morally good, and what's best for the people around them. For example they will generally assist people by getting them out of dangerous situations or healing people.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- You would aid the Researcher that is running away from the fight. The reasoning behind this is because in this scenario the researcher is the one who is need the most help, and it wouldn't be right to leave them in a middle of a gun fight so move them out of harms way. Also 22415 can't help combative who are in a raid
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-No you shouldn't repel 076 towards the researcher. This would make 076 notice the researcher and put the life in danger. Instead I would either let 076 continue on his way or distract them if they get stuck in a corner area of the hypothetical or at the most dire situation get the researcher away/out of the area.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

-Since the D-Class are immoral people because they commitied crimes agianst other or harmed others I would not heal them. I would instead go inform GenSec and a medical team of the person/problem for them to help him with his medical issue.

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied as you do not meet the level requirements for SCP-22415.

You may reapply once you achieve the minimum required SCP level.

Kind Regards,
Sceptre​

Status
Not open for further replies.