[US] SCP-22415 role application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soup Eater

Jul 25, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94613578
Discord name: dudemccool
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I began playing around mid June, 2023. Time in-game: 1 day, 16 hours, 51 minutes.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST / UTC-5
Character name(s): Sam "Feelbad" Banes, George Bobson
Civilian name: George Bobson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP: 6 Total: 8720240420153158_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- No Whitelists, MTF, or CI roles.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One ban, for two weeks, reason: Death Threats. Received about 3 months ago, during which I have taken a break. /warnings shows nothing (can provide screenshot if needed.)

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- As I understand it, SCP-22415's purpose is to be helpful and provide assistance, especially to non-combatives, which is my preferred way of playing SCP-RP, hopefully evidenced by my support level. My chief interest is to create more opportunities for RP, and enable others to reach then. The abilities of SCP 22415 are excellently suited to getting researchers, medical, and other non-combatives, the driving force of role play, out of harm's way, something I am eager to utilize, hopefully to enhance the experience of everyone on the server.
I am aware my position here is weak, given my history, and I'd like to capitalize on this second chance to prove I can be a better player.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP 22415 strives to be helpful to those doing morally good things, and assisting the foundation's goals. 22415s make themselves available to provide safe passage away from danger (as well as healing or recontainment, as -1 and -3 respectively) whenever they are not involved with tests.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- The researchers. 22415 aids non-combatants, "innocents" so to speak. The MTF and CI are engaged in combat, and the researchers are only bystanders, trying to avoid the crossfire, therefore they are the higher priority.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No. Doing so could potentially endanger the researcher. 076 can't hurt me, and protecting a non-combative is more crucial than assisting recontainment.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- A D class actively escaping is a detriment to the foundation's, and therefore 22415's, goals. Thus, I would not heal the D-class, unless/until they are apprehended and in foundation custody once more. To that end, I would also notify Security of the escapee, if they were unaware.

Thank you for your consideration.

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @Soup Eater
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to (Not meeting level requirement)

You may reapply in 5 days time.

Kind Regards,
<Boris Johnson>​

Status
Not open for further replies.