[US] (SCP-RP) Demotion Appeal (Jinngle "Hangman" Heimer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinngle

Code: US

Name: "Hangman"/Jinngle Heimer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526399575

Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA

Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes

Screenshot_20230907-205510_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230907-205520_Discord.jpg

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Transient/Finder & Khadium/Khade/"Relic"

Rank demoted from: Major to 1st Sergeant

Who demoted you?: Transient/Finder

Date of demotion?: 9/7/23

What is the case against you?: Unable to uphold the GOC.

Is this true?: No! I'm always active late hours and always have the best intentions for GOC. If anything the only people who deserve CO are Astra and Kuma.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Never

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: Level 1 informal

What is your side of the story?:

Everything was cool yesterday, got on about 830pm (ish) flagged on to GOC was the only one flagged on till 4am CST. I get on today to find that I was demoted from a Major all the way down to a first sergeant, by the person who rank skipped me. GOC was my main iv never had a demerit or a demotion, I was constantly ridiculed in CO chat. Never given a warning about "said actions" which they never elaborated on, and Khade litteraly never replies to me in discord about anything. I don't wanna be that guy but I'm starting to think this is racially motivated. Now no one here will admit it nor can I prove it on server. (I can prove it however in discord on a separate server of said person(s) actively engaging in a conversation with racial slurs and posting pictures of monkeys. I didn't include that screenshot because I felt it wasn't necessary for this.

Conversation with Khade of him never replying to me - Screenshot_20230907-211652_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230907-211707_Discord.jpg
His Rank Skip from CPT to LTGENScreenshot_20230907-203359_Sheets.jpg
My Demotion - Screenshot_20230907-203407_Sheets.jpg
Report of Finder slandering me -
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ovo7z1WKsyRb9/7ol8hU7qp28c?invite=cr-MSxYUXUsMTE4NzAwNjg2LA

I can provide all that is needed of me to prove myself. Please list anything I may have forgotten. I'm the longest active UNGOC, Finder rank skips me and then demoted me by 3 ranks no warning no demerit, no strikes, just demoted out of the CO team.

Kind regards

- Jinngle

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Jingle.

I appreciate the time you took to make your appeal, And I hope you find this message well.

In regards to your Demotion, me & Khade had spoken to you verbally before about your lack of substance included inside GOC, I do not disagree you are active. But as a Major, You are expected to do more then be on. On more then 3 Occasions I have asked you verbally do to something; Just for it not to be done.

For example, When you were a Captain you were asked to make a new PTOLEMY sheet for Requirements, Which was never done.

This has been a constant thing that has happened within GOC with various members. Hence why I will be speaking to others and things will be handled.

Alongside, My apparent 'Slander' Was well over a month ago, And I have apologized both Verbally in TS and spoken to you in Discord about said incident.

I wish you luck on your appeal. But do keep in mind you resigned shortly after being Demoted.

- Starling , UNGOC LtGEN "Finder"

Second

Hey Jinngle, while I am not the one who demoted you directly, I was interviewed regarding you prior, so I will give some insight as to why I have to side with our GEN and LTGEN on this matter.

Firstly, I had made several attempts to reach out to you in our Regimental Command chat, as well as #goc-co-us, and was never responded to. This is particularly frustrating to me, given that new policies made by myself and Finder basically demand unanimous MAJ approval for anything I could do.

Secondly, while you are active in-game, your activity in external matters was spotty, and while you were on a lot, you didn't really "do" much, at least from what I had seen and heard. Rarely, if ever, hosted raids, did not even know of current up-to-date tryout policies for the GOC, and never communicated who you were promoting and when you promoted them.

I like you as a person, Jinngle, and I respect you, but I have to agree with our GEN and LTGEN in this case. It is also worth noting that upon your demotion, you had posted this in the LOA channel (which is also used for resignations)1694149198491.png

This message leaves a bad taste in my mouth, at the very least, as it shows that you were unwilling to fix your mistakes or try to talk things out. Also blaming the entire CO team, most of which were not informed of this, is just unacceptable.

Again, your service is noted and I respect you in an OOC standpoint Jinngle, you got me into research back in the day. I wish you the best of luck in this appeal and anywhere you may go in the future of this server.

- UNGOC MAJ "Theiatena"/Second

Khadium

Jul 28, 2022
Thought this submitted, turns out the browser crashed before it could. Severe apologies for the especially late response!

In regards to the demotion, you had been spoken to a multitude of times regarding rp substance in GOC. Yes, you were extremely active, though I personally believe that more than activity is needed for a CO. While yes, after being contacted you picked up your game for about two weeks, earning you MAJ as I had faith this would continue, only for you to drop back into a similar beforehand state. This frustrated myself and others, your lack of response in Discord matters only served to amplify. All eventually leading to your demotion, note, demotion, because we still believed you could pick yourself back up and contribute to the regiment still. In spite of this you resigned almost immediately after being demoted, this has left a bad taste not only in my mouth but in other's.

Nonetheless, I continue you wish you the best Jingle, and hope whatever horizons you venture in the future are fruitful ones.

-Khadium, USA UNGOC General "Relic"

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Jinngle

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal

After reading through all the responses to this thread, it seems to us like you were demoted for failure to perform the duties expected of a CO multiple times. While we do understand you were active, we also believe that when you are requested to do something, you should do it. Therefore, we will be denying this appeal. You can make one final demotion appeal requesting it be reviewed by SSL as a level 3 appeal.

Kind regards,
Mercer and Critical​

Status
Not open for further replies.