Steam ID64 (Hex):
11000013ec070af

Discord name:
jInngleheimer
Legacy username:
Jinngle Heimer #8605

For how long have you played on CG SCP?:
10,662,960 Seconds
Also included my level & total experience received.

1YACHIE.jpg
Levelscivil.jpg

In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
Central Standard (CST)

Character name(s):
Jinngle Heimer
Civilian name:
James Cameron
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None! Never enlisted in CI, & MTF bores me beyond a reasonable standard. (including E11) Never cared for combative roles honestly, besides ERT or SCP.
GOC: Major (Held)
Foundation Exec. Researcher (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All of my warns/kicks/bans were 2 years ago and no longer active.
1. LTAP. Ban. Why? I left to avoid punishment lol, duh! (Reminder: I was new to the server at the time)
2. Base Camping. Warn. Why? I had shot and killed an External Affairs Agent inside the fence. GOC called off the raid a split second after I had pulled the trigger.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for the Executive Researcher role to elevate scientific and research capabilities. Drawing from my experience as a former Executive Researcher, I aim to lead and guide anyone with a focus on innovation and collaboration. By taking on the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher, I aspire to contribute to the server's lore, advance understanding of anomalies, and foster a dynamic and engaging environment for both seasoned and new players. My dedication to knowledge and containment aligns with the role's requirements, making me enthusiastic about providing the research department with new and exciting ideas, and groundbreaking discoveries, that will push us forward towards new horizons.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
Prior Extensive Exec. Research Experience:
As an Executive Researcher, I have a proven track record of contributing to scientific advancements within the SCP universe, showcasing both dedication and proficiency in anomalous research.

Leadership Skills:
Having served as a GOC Major, I have demonstrated strong leadership in managing teams and overseeing operations. These skills are crucial for guiding the research department effectively.

Innovative Thinking:

My approach to research is characterized by meticulousness and innovative thinking. I seek to explore new avenues of understanding anomalies, adding depth and intrigue to the SCP narrative.

Server Familiarity:
Having been actively involved as an Executive Researcher, I possess an in-depth understanding of the server dynamics, community, and lore, providing a solid foundation for the growth and development of the research department.

Commitment to Lore Development:
I am dedicated to contributing to the lore of the server, ensuring that research activities not only adhere to established canon but also contribute to the evolving narrative.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Scripnet was purged before my absence. Unless someone saved all my docs, (I highly doubt) I could then provide an exact number. If I had to guess??? 18 or 19. I may have some still saved to my clipboard I could reprint. If you are interested.
It has to follow the format, as well as contain enough detailed information that anyone reading over your document can visualize themselves doing it.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
High presence while flagged on as Executive Researcher. Approving pending credits, while also approving test proposals. Mentoring, teaching, and shadowing are held above all.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A Riddle in Artifacts
Jinngle's team stumbles upon a cache of artifacts with reality-warping properties, each unveiling a fragment of an ancient mystery. As they delve deeper, the artifacts become a linchpin in an unfolding narrative that threatens to reshape the very essence of the server.

Factions United
Forge alliances and confrontations with security, containment, and rival GOIs. Under Jinngle's guidance, collaborative operations and dynamic RP events ensue, weaving a complex narrative tapestry of shifting allegiances and intensifying conflicts.

The Enigma of Dr. ██████'s Vanishing Act
The disappearance of a renowned researcher plunges the SCP community into uncertainty. Jinngle Heimer spearheads a relentless investigation, revealing a clandestine conspiracy that challenges the very fabric of the server's narrative.

The Unpredictable SCP:____
A novel anomaly surfaces, its unpredictable nature threatening the entire server. Jinngle's team races against time to comprehend and contain the anomaly, intertwining their research with server-wide events that captivate the entire community.
scp-logo-scientific-department-5.png

Last edited:

prima

Nov 12, 2023
+Support
+Nice guy

Reactions: Jinngle

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Code: [USA-SCP-RP]
Jinngle Heimer's Exec. Researcher Application

View attachment 14512
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:526399575
Steam ID3:
[U:1:1052799151]
Steam ID64 (Dec):
Steam ID64 (Hex):
11000013ec070af

Discord name:
jInngleheimer
Legacy username:
Jinngle Heimer #8605

For how long have you played on CG SCP?:
10,662,960 Seconds
Also included my level & total experience received.

View attachment 14507
View attachment 14508

In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
Central Standard (CST)

Character name(s):
Jinngle Heimer
Civilian name:
James Cameron
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None! Never enlisted in CI, & MTF bores me beyond a reasonable standard. (including E11) Never cared for combative roles honestly, besides ERT or SCP.
GOC: Major (Held)
Foundation Exec. Researcher (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All of my warns/kicks/bans were 2 years ago and no longer active.
1. LTAP. Ban. Why? I left to avoid punishment lol, duh! (Reminder: I was new to the server at the time)
2. Base Camping. Warn. Why? I had shot and killed an External Affairs Agent inside the fence. GOC called off the raid a split second after I had pulled the trigger.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for the Executive Researcher role to elevate scientific and research capabilities. Drawing from my experience as a former Executive Researcher, I aim to lead and guide anyone with a focus on innovation and collaboration. By taking on the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher, I aspire to contribute to the server's lore, advance understanding of anomalies, and foster a dynamic and engaging environment for both seasoned and new players. My dedication to knowledge and containment aligns with the role's requirements, making me enthusiastic about providing the research department with new and exciting ideas, and groundbreaking discoveries, that will push us forward towards new horizons.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
Prior Extensive Exec. Research Experience:
As an Executive Researcher, I have a proven track record of contributing to scientific advancements within the SCP universe, showcasing both dedication and proficiency in anomalous research.

Leadership Skills:
Having served as a GOC Major, I have demonstrated strong leadership in managing teams and overseeing operations. These skills are crucial for guiding the research department effectively.

Innovative Thinking:

My approach to research is characterized by meticulousness and innovative thinking. I seek to explore new avenues of understanding anomalies, adding depth and intrigue to the SCP narrative.

Server Familiarity:
Having been actively involved as an Executive Researcher, I possess an in-depth understanding of the server dynamics, community, and lore, providing a solid foundation for the growth and development of the research department.

Commitment to Lore Development:
I am dedicated to contributing to the lore of the server, ensuring that research activities not only adhere to established canon but also contribute to the evolving narrative.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Scripnet was purged before my absence. Unless someone saved all my docs, (I highly doubt) I could then provide an exact number. If I had to guess??? 18 or 19. I may have some still saved to my clipboard I could reprint. If you are interested.
It has to follow the format, as well as contain enough detailed information that anyone reading over your document can visualize themselves doing it.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
High presence while flagged on as Executive Researcher. Approving pending credits, while also approving test proposals. Mentoring, teaching, and shadowing are held above all.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A Riddle in Artifacts
Jinngle's team stumbles upon a cache of artifacts with reality-warping properties, each unveiling a fragment of an ancient mystery. As they delve deeper, the artifacts become a linchpin in an unfolding narrative that threatens to reshape the very essence of the server.

Factions United
Forge alliances and confrontations with security, containment, and rival GOIs. Under Jinngle's guidance, collaborative operations and dynamic RP events ensue, weaving a complex narrative tapestry of shifting allegiances and intensifying conflicts.

The Enigma of Dr. ██████'s Vanishing Act
The disappearance of a renowned researcher plunges the SCP community into uncertainty. Jinngle Heimer spearheads a relentless investigation, revealing a clandestine conspiracy that challenges the very fabric of the server's narrative.

The Unpredictable SCP:____
A novel anomaly surfaces, its unpredictable nature threatening the entire server. Jinngle's team races against time to comprehend and contain the anomaly, intertwining their research with server-wide events that captivate the entire community.
View attachment 14513
+Mega Support
-One of the best Researchers I have ever seen
-Knows what he is doing
-Experienced
-Has been executive before
-Friendly
-All in all he is very fit for the position

Reactions: Jinngle
Status
Not open for further replies.