[US - SCP RP] Solid Coin's Gamemaster Application

Solid Coin

Oct 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): zombieboy6770
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3-4 weeks.
In what country are you located?: United States of America.
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): IA, Operative Mary Wilson
Chaos name (include your rank): Recruit Yi Wohma
Civilian name: Joe Wotha
Steam ID: 80122168
Do you have a mic?: Yes, Blue yeti so its good.
What server are you applying for?: [US] Civil Networks SCP RP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application on this server; I did make applications for another SCP RP back in 2015-2016, the server has been dead for years and isn't even listed, but alas I won't risk saying the name if it means I have to edit it out.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only warnings, If I remember clearly there has only been FailRP, FearRP, and base camping warns but only as SCP-8854: Killing CI in front of their base, killing CI while they were raiding but only inside the gated area outside never inside (I argue that's dumb, but alas I ain't the guy to hold a grudge to a measly warn)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: I was a gamemaster for a "Dead Space" Rp for a while, I hosted two big events, each were very long on their own.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I played Military RP when it was good back in 2015-2016, Military RP, "Dead Space" Rp, and SCP RP was where I put all my hours in Garry's Mod, playtime on Garry's Mod in total 1,289 hours
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: All day, I do have a life and I have a job and a girlfriend to give attention to, but I spend majority of my time in a day on the server occasionally. I never go more than 2-3+ days without playing on the server.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Gamemaster is extremely fun, having ideas and being able to share those ideas by making events and seeing how people react is what I like, entertaining people has always been a fun hobby of mine; The meaning and title of Gamemaster to me is someone who makes sure everyone on the server can have a good time seeing and experiencing something different than everyday roleplay.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Some may be wanting title of Gamemaster for the benefits of being one, some would get accepted but never really have that courage/bravery to do something different. What I bring to table is fun, different, creative, never seen before events, SCP RP has limitless potential to have such fun roleplay through its diverse universe of creatures and many situations that may happen. I give everyone chances and I'm not one to get negative with another Gamemaster who struggles to express ones ideas, I want to help other Gamemasters grow, to show them their limitless potential of making a great, fun, exciting event that everyone would just love, maybe even grow those ideas by adding my own input.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1. There's been a breakout of an unknown infection in the D-block, every D-block person is notified of the outbreak but not the foundation and medical staff. (The event is announced that is has begun but isn't elaborated on) This infection would be extremely contagious and dangerous. The effects of this infection would slowly kill you (like being in 106's dimension but way more slower) D-class can show symptoms of seizing, random outbursts of violence, scratching at skin to the point of bleeding, coughing up blood, vomiting blood. This infection can spread to people not wearing the right protection such as cadets. Doctors and researchers are given proper protections to find out what this infection is. (Involves D-Class, Gensec, MTF, medical staff, and researchers)

2. CI have raided, normally this would get countered by forces or CI would get SCPs out and that's it. But CI have captured a high priority person that is extremely important to foundation and needs to get out alive, CI can harm this target to get potential information but MUST not kill this hostage. There is going to be four random hand picked people to be someone who are close but far from being as powerful as ERT, like SWAT but employed by Foundation. These four people are given 500 HP and 140 Armor each, this can adjusted to fit accordingly. CI will tell me what they want for their defense and I set them up whilst making sure they are balanced and fair. (Everything about this event is fair, and is up to those four to out skill and micro manage their HP and make strategies before and while during the fight.) Basically this event summed up is four heavily armored personnel's all with different weaponry fit for any challenges the team will face while against CI, they HAVE to work together in order to better their chances at winning. CI when they die have to be monitored at their spawn, after a certain time reinforcements will arrive to get back into battle to get CI who died early in this raid a chance, this is why spawn is monitored so to give not only the four a chance to get this hostage instead of dying to a constant flow of CI. Do mind this is an IDEA and everything can be adjusted.

3. A string of murders are happening, and these aren't your RDM complain to god cases. The IA, Ethics, maybe even overseers if they want to must investigate these killings happening around the facility and find the culprit behind these murders. This will test not only the cunningness of personal, but their ability to root out the suspect and detain the right person with the right amount of evidence. Murder victims are asked for their consent to participate by being "killed" and using them( I hope to god you can ragdoll people or just use their model) to set up a scene of murder with planted evidence that hint at who the killer is. An example of this would be "The victim was knocked out, bound, and tortured with expertise only someone with medical experience could inflict on victim, a weapon (knife) was found near the body and was scanned for prints to find nothing, no traces of DNA of any person on site except for the victim." This can tell the people behind the investigation that the culprit has experience in the medical field, and has gloves, these are clues to monitor people who have gloves and question the trust of medical personal, it is a big clue because it roots out majority of foundation and tells the IA if they piece the correlation that the person they want is part of the medical staff.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A war that happened centuries ago, the map being a battlefield a desert perhaps. A brotherly bond that was separated due to foolish emotion's of Cain "SCP-073", feelings of anger, and jealously that split a bond that was immeasurably strong. Cain was being tested by god but let jealously break the bond, now Cain has gathered an army of troops equipped with swords (weapons used are 7722, and 076-2, if people want to use PAC to give them a different weapon model). Abel confused on how he upset his brother, emotions run rampant, but ultimately he is left with the choice of dying or fighting back, No mercy not even for his brother.

Cain "SCP-073" and Abel "SCP-076" are at war with each other, Teams are split fairly. If not balanced some troops known as "heavy troops" are given more hp to work with. Using the models of the SCP's, they are given to two handpicked players each given a large sum of HP. They are the leaders basically and if they die then the other wins. No Mercy.

MAP USED:

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Ethics is giving you a test, there is a fake ethics member roaming the facility. You are tasked with finding and arresting this imposter, be wary - certain procedures should be followed.

A-1: Time to stop loitering near interrogation room, Assist these two Overseers, wait.... two??? well figure out which Overseer to side with and figure out if you side with the wrong or the right Overseer, assist the overseer you side with in anyway.

Nu-7: An army of spiders are swarming the gate on surface, eliminate them or get swarmed.

E-11: Investigate an unknown creature that stalks the halls of HCZ, be aware you're in for a scare.

CI: Raid the foundation and capture an important high ranking personnel, like a CLEARANCE 4 or 5 and extract as much data as possible.
Foundation Staff: research the phenomenon happening in HCZ, some kind of ghost that terrorizes the E-11, find out what it is.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

Pretty decent application, missions lack detail and the O-1 mission looks quite mingey - I suggest you put more effort into the missions part but never the less all usa applications get accepted.

Good luck - Julien White

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
NEUTRAL
+The application has great grammar and vocabulary

It just needs some more effort into the missions. You aren't really telling us what the end result of the mission will be if it has been successful and you are not saying much of what's happenening. Example: Nu-7: An army of spiders are swarming the gate on surface, eliminate them or get swarmed. You aren't telling us how big or small the spiders are, you aren't telling us who they attack wether they only attack Combative Personnel or everyone in general. It's just a basic sentence which has not much meaning to it apart from there are spiders attacking.

Good Luck,
-Xeno Nefeli

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Application Denied

Hi @Solid Coin !
On behalf of the Gamemaster team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Gamemaster, this is to let you know that you have been denied for the position of Trial Gamemaster.

You may reapply for the position in 2 weeks.

Kind Regard,
Jules