What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- none
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I'm online a lot, and i believe im ready for the next step in my gen-sec "career"
I think that gensec needs more captains who are online at odd times that can provide tryouts, authorize sweeps, and also just be there for moral. Being captain would give me an opportunity to prove to myself and others that i can be trusted with a CL4 job, as well as hold the responsibilities that come with it. I play everyday, and i enjoy my time here very much. Of course you get the occasional minge who just wants to mess it up for everybody else

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I really enjoy playing as gen-sec, and i often play at odd times when there are no captains online, i think i am a natural leader, and all of the gen-sec i have met seem to respect me. I have been told by many gen-sec and a few captains that i would be a good fit for the role, and that i should apply asap. I follow all the rules almost to a T, and also have fun while doing it. I respect the servers values, and their members , as if they were my own.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
To oversee and command gen-sec, authorize sweeps, call emergency codes, provide training and hold tryouts, Assign POIs, and obtain and keep order in d block. The Captain is the grease in the gears of gen-sec, he must make sure everything is running smoothly.
-

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what story-lines they would be involved in:
His real name is John Doe, at least that's what he was told. "John" grew up on a ranch raising cattle and horses, was a welder and mechanic during high school, then joined the military fresh out of high school, after basic training he was immediately stationed in Afghanistan. After much training he became a Seal, during a mission, his objective was to take out a high ranked member of a classified terrorist organization, his squad was ambushed, and a grenade that went off next to him knocked him unconscious and put him in a coma for three months, as well as took his arm, his vocal cords and parts of his leg." When he woke up, he was in an unfamiliar place. He couldn't remember anything, not his name, his age, where he lived, who his family was, none of it. All he had were a set of damaged dog tags, and a cowboy hat. That was when a certain top secret organization took him in, and gave him a new home. The way he got his nickname, was the partially damaged dog tags that were damaged during the explosion, It spelled out G-00-F-I. The doctor who operated on him said " Youre a John Doe, but according to your tags here, your names Goofy". His memories are coming back slowly, and will sometimes have flashbacks to put together what really happened that day. All he remembers now is the face of a beautiful woman, and a child who resembles him greatly. He assumes this must be his family, but he doesn't know their names. The foundation was kind enough to provide him with new vocal coords that allow him to speak and play various noises through it, a state of the art prosthetic that allows him to use it just as much as a real arm, and some implanted cybernetic weapons, that get upgraded overtime as he gets his various certifications. Down to the nerves that run through it. He has nothing, which means nothing left to lose. He will gladly die with honor for the foundation, as its the only home he has ever known. Now he spends his days patrolling the foundation, guarding D block, and protecting against breaches and escaped D-class personnel.

Last edited:

Bob Buchan

Sep 10, 2023
+Support
-Active
-Knows all the GENSEC rules and responsibilities
-Very nice

I’ve played a few times with him and he knows what he’s doing with not only his characters RP, but in being a GENSEC.

Karl Smith

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

Good person and would be a great choice for captain

ha ha, gun go brrrr

Mr. Hog

Aug 16, 2023
+support
active
knows rules very well
always reports people that do something that does things that they are not supposed to
positive
mains gensec
handles things well
knows how to lead a sweep pretty well

SLASH from SCP

Jun 24, 2023
+support

-Active
-Helpful
-Genuinely shows interest within GSD

Overall great guy and would be a great fit for captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.