STEAM_0:0:156598349

Discord ID (name#0000):
Navvaron#1765

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/polaris-moderator-application.2179/ | https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/polaris-moderator-application-lukas-barrett.2245/)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes. Over the year+ I have played here, I have received the following warnings (None of which are active warnings, I have no current active warnings.)

RDM - As Chief of Security, I killed a D Class in airlock due to misidentification.
PAC Abuse - I became tiny as a Researcher and sent myself through the pnuematic tube
Job Abuse - I had switched jobs while arrested to an SCP, unaware of the effects. I had taken a long break from the server at this point.
Equipment Abuse - I had used a Matador on an SCP during a mass breach.

I have also been banned for Misconduct a few months ago. I have since appealed successfully under the condition I realize what I did wrong. I admitted my faults and regretted my actions toward the person who went through my misconduct. Since I've been unbanned, I worked to become a contributing member of this community once again and I feel that I have so far been successful, becoming a Lieutenant of an MTF Unit.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes. I have been a Moderator and Administrator in many SCP-RP communities alone over the past few years as they've come and gone.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes. I have been in almost every SCP-RP server that have come and gone in the past few years. I've also been playing here for a year, having contributed as much as I could to the community.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I am typically on between 5 and 8 hours everyday, with some breaks in between.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator for this server in particular because of its community, my experiences, and my overall dedication and love for the people who play here. By becoming a moderator here, I know that I can help and be part of an ever growing and amazing server that I've come to love. I want to be able to be given the opportunity to make this server a safe and fun environment for our players to play in, one without discrimination, toxicity, and one with amazing opportunities for roleplay. Overall, I want to serve this community in a greater capacity, encourage better roleplay amongst everybody, encourage a more friendly environment, and be a bigger part of this ever-growing server with amazing potential. I want to have fun, serve, and grow with the team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that, if I am accepted into the team, that I could become a valuable member of the community and the administrative team. I would use my years of experience in moderation and enforcement to provide the best service in enforcement to the people of this community, and do what I can to ensure that the players remain satisfied, respected, and to remain unbias and just in my decisions. With my years of moderation experience, I have many skills and traits that other applicants may not. I have the ability to remain cool and collected even during heated and normally frustrating situations. Along with this, I also have the ability to diffuse tense situations and maintain stability and order amongst chaos. I am confident that I can put these skills into good use in the staff team in order to remain a valuable asset to this team.

Despite my history with the Misconduct ban, which I wholeheartedly regret, I believe that I have been able to prove myself as much as I can. I have worked to change myself as a person and worked on how I treat others, who I know treat with the utmost of respect and dignity. I went from being permanently banned from this community, to appealing and becoming a more valuable member of the community. Even before the ban, I had done my best to contribute to this community and I had done so successfully (Leading the security rework with RRT and Models, helping start the USA server, being a prominent and respectful leader within the community). I hope to be given the opportunity to prove myself once again as a member of the staff team.​

Last edited:

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
+SUPPORT
Good play time
Solid application
No active warnings
Ban was appealed

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
+/- Support
+ Long time player
+ Good app

+/- Decent total playtime
+/- Prior apps and responses
+/- Prior warns/ban but was resolved
+/- Few interactions

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Neutral Support

+Long time player
+Good Application
+Prior Staff Experience

-/+ Still a lot of warns even if they are expired
-/+ Recently Unbanned

-Talks about other communities in application

Personally,
I am very neutral about you. You'd might make a great staff member, but I am again personally not fully sure.

Good luck none the less!

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Neutral Support

+Long time player
+Good Application
+Prior Staff Experience

-/+ Still a lot of warns even if they are expired
-/+ Recently Unbanned

-Talks about other communities in application

Personally,
I am very neutral about you. You'd might make a great staff member, but I am again personally not fully sure.

Good luck none the less!
Last part has been rectified.

Author

Jun 8, 2022
???????? ???????

+?????? ???? ????
+???????? ???????????
+????? ????? ??????????

+????? ????????? ?? ????? ????? ???????

-/+ ???? ???? ? ????????
-/+ ???????? ????????

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
+SUPPORT

While others may have been unsure about your standing within the community, I have had plenty of interactions with you before and all of them have been positive.

- Good playtime.
- Well-written application
- Past staff

However, I wouldn't be surprised if your application was denied due to your recent ban/unban. It would have been wise to wait a little longer til you made an application. Besides that, best of luck!

Lemmskii

Torch

Oct 16, 2022
+ Support
Playtime
Good Application
Past Experience

Warns
Recently Unbanned

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Navarron,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.