Not open for further replies.

'Talon'

Jun 1, 2022
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:177843656

Discord name:

PalJinks#4878

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

Eighteen days / 426 hours worth of in-game playtime. | Joined 4 months ago [05/21/2022]

In what country are you located?:

Canada.

Time zone:

EST

Character name(s):

Sean 'Talon' Callihan

Civilian name:

Adler 'Nemesis'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
E-11 LTCOM and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
None at all
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I think I would be a good ethics assistant with my knowledge of the CoE and the Code of Conduct. Along with holding a CO position in E-11 for quite some time gave me experience in leadership, professionalism and being friendly at all times. This role demands a lot of focus on RP which I am fully capable of doing with my time working on Storyline and events in the SCP-RP category.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant are to aid any task the Ethics Committee has. Along with enforcing the Code of Ethics and the Code of Conduct. When Ethics Committee Members aren't readily available they may give orders to O-1. Ethics Committee Assistants are to be approachable and friendly at all times as you present the foundation as a whole.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Active

Date Of Birth: 03/15/[////]

Place Of Birth: Seattle, Washington

Incident Location: Site-[//]

Physical Description/Appearance: Height: 5'11 / Crimson-colored eyes passed on genetically through parents he never knew, black hair / Has an Average body type working on building it to athletic / On his left arm he has a very old semi-burnt E-11 patch / When off duty he wears a dark gray long sleeve shirt under his black utility windbreaker with black tactical cargo pants finished off with a pair of gray Timbs.

[7/19/2018] -Incident Report Document-439-

*Mr. Callihan sits in the chair across from an unknown personnel and tells the incident that unfolded at Site-[//]*

There I was, standing over a table struggling to stand upright from the lack of sleep I've been getting due to my superior and I pulling all-nighters just to review documents. Flipping through the same documents over and over slowly losing the track of time while it vaguely puts me into a trance.

Right as I was about to hit the floor my superior puts a hot mug of coffee into my weak and cold hands.
"Few documents left and we'll get some well-deserved rest, Sean," he said uncertainly "Haven't found jack shit looking through all of these. Why are we even here to begin with?" I said taken back by his words.

Prior to this, I've been working with my superior on an operation that is on a need-to-know basis that has been going on for the last three weeks. He's told me nothing but to look for incident reports regarding amnestic Class-G. I had no idea what I've gotten myself into or what was about to occur. As my superior struggles to swipe his keycard to exit the room. I peer over at his bundle of documents resting on his desk and bolt to look through them.

"I don't need documents I need fucking answers" I whisper to myself when I stumble upon a clearance four document. Putting the rest of my documents down on his desk I rush to glance at the document my eyes going faster than my beating heart. I stop and flip over the document and see three of my colleagues attached to machines labelled with Class-G and the person standing next to it holding a clipboard is Site-Advisor [////////].

Testing and manipulating his people without an emotion on his face
"They would've fed you to those creatures if they caught you looking at that." My superior pokes his head through the door. "I left that out for a reason... What do you make of it?" He says with a firm but serious voice. "I- I can't believe this shit why would they do this?!" stumbling over my own words as my heart beats out of my chest. "They do it because who's going to stop them? They're tyrants! that grew so far from the SCP foundations vision that they'd started their own cult! caring jack shit about the rest of us!" his yelling echoed down the halls of the empty foundation site. "What are we going to do? where are we going to report this too!" terrified as my whole world crashes around me. "There is nobody we can go to!! You got to understand that the rest of the foundation is separated from this site at this point... That's why you and I are leaving this place. Grab your shit and documents we leave now."- That night became a blur for me... Everything happened so fast. I wish I could have been a better operative... Maybe I would have saved him.

*Sean leaves the room leaving behind his old binder filled with Site-[//] documents in the hands of an Ethics member*

-Incident Report Document-439 Concluded-

//Amnestics treatment authorized.//

Last edited:

Versa

May 29, 2022
-Mega Support
-Good interactions
-Good application
-Would be an Amazing Ethics member/assistant

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1664086052069.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Sean 'Talon's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant but we have considered your application and have chosen to take other candidates at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
1664086277303.png

Status
Not open for further replies.