Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Held] E-11 LTCOM - CI-G
[Holding] E-11 SGT - CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No warns, bans or kicks on record.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
As it stands now the site barely keeps itself together having nearly every branch have its own unique issues and MTFs causing problems amongst themselves. As a Site Advisor, I'd like to take my time to work and manage individual branches to not only fix problematic issues but to thoroughly understand how they operate and assist with solving these issues going forward.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I'd be a suitable Site Advisor due to the fact that I have put in extensive work as an E-11 LTCOM and the time I have put into the site as a whole. I have a vast knowledge of the ins and outs of how all of the regiments work as well as enforcing my knowledge of keeping up-to-date information on the Code of Ethics and the Code of Conduct. From my time on site, I hold a leadership, and professionalism standard at all times to lead by example. I recognize the work that Site Advisors do on a daily basis is demanding but I ensure that I am more than capable of going above and beyond in this position.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of Site Administration are to ensure the site is running like clockwork at all times and assist everyone from directors to regular foundation personnel so they can carry on with ease. Site Administration may also conduct reviews on assigned regiments to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

/Log Playing//
//Recollection Started//
//Memory Reach Attempt Protocol//
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[WIP] At the age of seventeen, Sean joined the Canadian Armed Forces to follow in his family's militaristic line of work. He'd plan on being a combat engineer, the same path and title his father took. on the route back to camp he'd have a thousand-yard stare into his last but very old crumpled photo of his family. He'd catch a bitter-sweet memory of a smile before it fades away into nothing. The truck suddenly jolts to a stop, Sean looks up from the photo to realize he's here. The base commander gestures a hand to follow him without a single word said leaving the air feeling thin and everyone around him staring unnervingly. Entering the cold building as the blistering hot sun leaves his skin the commander hands me a flip phone. "They'll want a word with you."

Sean lifts the phone to his ear "This is staff sergeant Callihan. Who might this be?" an emotion of confusion washed over his face when the voice replied, "Would you happen to know the whereabouts of Dr. Callihan and his research?" Sean begins to break a sweat and would tap his foot rapidly over the growing anxiety that manifested "I'd be able to help in locating him but I want you to guarantee his safety if I know who I am speaking with currently you could arrange that with me." Like that, a blank expression washes over his face like a switch flicking on. "You'll have my word."

A couple of days later.

The snow poured down around him and night was as quiet as it ever has been with a faint chirp of a bird in the distance. Sean pushed onward past the dead trees and bushes. He'd constantly pull out the old photograph with his cold frostbitten hands. "Old facility my friend." looking up a giant facility turned to crumble and rot. Abandoned for years yet the fragile sign on the front gate still remains making out the text "G.O.C"

After stumbling around the abandoned labs of the facility Sean finally manages to find the elevator that would take him beneath the site and into the research wing. The elevator squeaked and cracked jolting itself around and almost causing the cable to snap before the metal doors slid open and only darkness stood before him. He waits, stares into the dark and before he could even muster up the courage to step outside the elevator a pair of arms wrap around him and lift him into the air.

Panic turns to joy for once again after countless years. Sean has finally reunited with his father.
"Sir. I wish we could stay and chat but we have no time for that now. The council needs your presence once again and this is non-negotiable. Please." Sean defeated. Drained from all the energy he once had left with him a bittersweet feeling once again. "They'll never understand the significance of my work when I can harvest these fucking entities!" Sean starts to break down in front of the man he can no longer recognize in front of him. Time and work consumed his mind and image, turning him into a shell of the man there once was. "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me I had no other choice... It's for your own safety!"

Eight MTF guards in gas masks standing at the entrance of the elevator behind Sean wait for further orders. "Do it if you fucking have to." The MTF in the back ripped off a reality anchor from his chest rig and would set it down while the others restrain him. Kicking, screaming and fighting Dr. Callihan struggled as much as he could making him break free and run for the elevator. Before the elevator door closes he looks down to the floor at Sean and whispers "Until we meet again sergeant." The MTF quickly turns and fires a round sliding straight through the door and through the doctor's skull. "POI is KIA returning to base with intel." The guards head towards the exit while one of them is aiming their barrel straight at Sean's head. "What do we do about the boy? He knows everything." His radio blares from his rig "Bring him too. This isn't no ordinary 'kid' A-1"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Log Ended//
//Recollection Failed//
//Sign of Targetted Memories: 000//
//Readministering Class-C to Target Personnel E-11 Sean 'Talon'//

Notes: After repeated dosages of Class-A through Class-C Sean is experiencing the same memories coming back to him. Aggression towards A-1 is still present.

//Memories Targeted//
//Injection: ON//
//Repeating Protocol//

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Sean "Talon"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

We have decided to deny your application at this time. The reason for this is poor past experiences with your activity in prior management positions and how recently you came back into site. ██ wishes to see you more on site before having more confidence in your ability hold the position. The You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.