For how long you have played on CG SCP: 6 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Martian Dunkin
Civilian name: Andrew Dunkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes, but it broke
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have held E-11 CSG, NU-7 SGT, holding E-11 PVT, CI DELCOM
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes, most of them where on accident.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? The reason I'm applying for GENSEC captain is because I want to show my leadership skills and I also want to be a good role model for GENSEC cadets, and officers. I will help keep Dblock under control and give disciplinary action to GENSEC that don't follow the protocols.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I personally think I can help GENSEC with my knowledge as a person with RRT license and be a role model for them. This will also help me in the future when I do other things or become the next chief of Security.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

1. Oversee all security.
2. Give the final say on security protocols unless overruled by CL5, chief of security.
3. Help Sergeants manage the Security Force.
4. makes sure riots are delt with.

-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Martian Dunkin: a man who was in the Marine Corps who was an expert in CQC then retired from the marines to live a civilian life. One day he got 1 phone call that changed his life and that was from a mysterious organization known as the "SCP foundation" and that is how he ended up here.

based on a true story?

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
General Security Department
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks. Any questions are to be messaged to me or Anakin directly.

From the desk of Dpt. Chiefs Larry Hummer and Anakin Groundrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.