yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
i have none sadly hopefully this will be my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
no i have not
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I thought I needed more responsibility and I've been told I would make a great captain and i thought Sargent was not enough
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I help cadets and officers to strive to do there best. and I help jr researchers with knowing what to do and I show cadets what to do and if the get it wrong I don't yell at them but I show them the right way
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
to make sure d-block is running smoothly and with out and hazards and to run sweeps of d block successfully and swiftly
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I grew up in a small town called West Wallsend in New South Wales, Australia and joined the army when I was 17. When I was 27 I suffered a leg injury in Iraq and was discharged from the army. I later had surgery but was ineligible to reenlist so I decided to move to the US. I ended up settling in San Antonio, Texas, and found a good job as a security officer. After about five years I had the strangest encounter with a bus that wasn't bus, I later learned this was SCP-2086. As the ride went on and more people boarded, the bus began to go faster and faster. It skipped multiple bus stops including my own, and when I went to go ask the driver what gives his head slumped back and I was staring into dead milky white eyes. Just then a green gas began pouring in and I had fallen unconscious. When I came to, a small bus with legs was laying dead beside me and unidentified armed men were fighting off the larger one. When everything was finished, I was taken into custody. They later told me they were going to wipe my memory, but after learning of my military history they offered me a job instead.

Sleepino

Sep 16, 2022
-Support
Bare Application
No Interactions
Word of advice from a current captain i recommend putting a ton more effort into applications you write especially when it can become competitive with other applications rolling in i wish you the best of luck

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
-Support
Bare application

Not seen active

You should definitely rethink the reasons you would want to be a Captain, and understand there's alot more than just more responsibility. A little more active and better explain yourself.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
Your application has been Denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
Talk to the Captains to understand what their duties are. Prove you are skilled in leadership, organization, and communication. Train yourself to be quick to react. Lastly, improve your hours on site.
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.