[US] Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Steiner (Auxide)

Apr 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:448296125
Discord name: Jack 'Aux' Steiner
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A total of 12.78 Days (48% of the One Month Achivement)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CT (CDST rn)
Character name(s): Jack 'Aux' Steiner, Jason Stone
Civilian name: Jason Stone
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do, It was an anniversary gift
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 CSG. B-1 CPT, and I haven't passed CI tryouts, so
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One Pac ban, One of my guys in Nu-7 wanted to see what could be done, and it was the off hours
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? Because GenSec needs leaders. When you're serious and establish roles for each individuals, you get stuff done faster and more efficiently.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I'm a great leader, I listen to my men, I communicate efficiently, and I do my best to get stuff done
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: To lead the entirety of Gensec. To give orders, and help the rest of the team carry those orders out. To make sacrifices for the team, even if it is risking your own neck to save others.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: My captain is a Transfer from Site-19. He was created there, and raised by researchers. He treats site staff like family, because it's all he's ever had. He's taken up many roles, but much like his B1 counterpart, He hasn't found one that sticks. At site-19, Before the transfer, my character held the front lines of a mass breach, Protecting site staff from 049, 173, 096, and 106. All those anomalies were transferred to site-56, and so was I.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
1667752967815.png

Your Application Has Been Denied
Contact Myself or Robin for more details.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.