[US] Sir Barry's O5-4 "The Caesar" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
From all my time working with barry on site and off site he has shown nothing but professionalism to the highest degree. He has proven himself time and time again that he deserve all the positions he's gotten. I've looked up to barry since his time as ambassador his first go-round and I've seen him grow since the start. every department barry takes charge of always seems to turn out great. He's turn IA from the mingiest job on site to a respected department worthy of its own subdivisions. Denying him this opportunity would be a great disservice, not only to him but the site as a whole.
So for that I'll give him......
+++MASSIVE SUPPORT
-Professional
-Active

-Responsible
-Heavily Experinced
-And an
absolute unit on any CL4 job
-Yours Truly, Libby Von Crunch

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
-support
Personally, I havent seen a lot of you, possibly due to low playtime, and I dont believe you would be fit just yet.

Last edited:

Punished

Oct 11, 2022
+Support
Dedicated member of the community, his experience says a lot about how he is a good fit for this role. Barry brought positive change to the community in every position he has played in.

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022
+Support
Ever since I met Barry I have seen the potential and experience he has in the foundation. I know he is the best candidate for O5 because of his mindset, he is determined, brilliant, quick thinking and much more. I would see Barry improving the site constantly and never giving up. Barry is my deputy director and it would be sad if he were to leave for the reason that he has been one of my best partners so far as director. Good luck!

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Sir Barry"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-4. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.