- Internal Affairs Director
- Nu-7 SPC
- O-1 CPL
- Ethics Committee Assistant
- Ethics Committee Member (x2)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor to better my understanding of the overall idea of the Foundation. I have spent my whole SCP-RP career on one path, and now I have an opportunity to grow new wings and try new things. I've heard that this role requires a lot of hard work and focus, and I have time to dedicate to something like this; something I care about. I enjoy the chance to do the logistical and political side of things, and I also do enjoy doing paperwork.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
My leadership expertise spans from the 3rd day I was on site to present day. I've had experiences operating and running Internal Affairs, The Ethics Committee, O-1 and multiple foundation subdivisions. I have witnessed and experiences countless "eras" and I've seen leadership, good and bad, and I know what to take away from these cases. I find my value in how much I dedicate to things I'm passionate about, and becoming a Site Advisor has always been something I've been interested in.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Advisors are the buffer between Site Command and the many departments of the Foundation. Site Administration blankets the overall efficiency, professionalism, and integrity of the entire foundation. As opposed to following a Code, Site Administration enforces their job through common sense, respect, and protocol. Site Administration evaluate and assess the foundation at every level. Site Advisors interview and observe day to day activity, and if a problem arises, they diagnose the it and report it to Site Command, where they can properly deal with the situation.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Origins:
Barry O'Cociner was born in Ireland on January 10th, ████ , and migrated to the United States early in his life. From a young age, Barry had been interested in investigations, idolizing people like Sherlock Holmes, and Fred from Scooby-Doo. After High school, Barry attended Ohio State University, and majored in Criminal Investigation, as well as Jazz Performance. Shortly after receiving his Major, he found a position in Local Law Enforcement, then not long after, was offered a job in the CIA. Barry participated in the Abu Omar case in 2003, which brought him to him to Egypt. After the abduction of the Cleric, the other members of the CIA tortured Abu for information, which shocked Barry into a sense of loss. Believing that what was done by his superiors was wrong, Barry dismissed himself and wandered the streets of Egypt. There, Barry was faced with SCP-1644, an anomalous obelisk that prevented humans from entering a radius of 47.16 meters from the center. Barry walked closely past it, then took a second to inspect the obelisk, before tying his shoe. He had thought nothing of it. As he walked away from the Obelisk, men in suits quickly appeared and surrounded him after he exited the radius. Barry couldn't remember anything after that point.

Internal Affairs:
Barry was recruited as a General Security Cadet, and was closely watched, as he has been shown to be immune to phycological anomalies.
Barry followed instructions and was soon qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Agent. When Barry had gotten to his new position, the department was quiet and lonesome. Director Layne "Sleepy" Grieves was in charge of the department, and shortly after Barry was promoted to Ambassador, Layne was soon promoted to Site Advisor, leaving Internal Affairs all alone. Barry met one of his best friends that day; Mr. Dalton. Dalton and his colleagues entrusted Barry with the fate of Internal Affairs, and he was promoted to Director after only 4 days. Barry held the position of Director for a month and a half. After building a whole new department, full of Agents, Ambassadors, and A Deputy Director, he was called by higher power to fill the role that was needed of him. When Barry left Internal Affairs, he left it to his most trusted coworkers: Mark Nagoa, Mr. Philly, "Liberator", Archie Bambozzini, Cheese Cooper, and Mickle. His expectations where met every time. There wasn't a better group of individuals to run a department.

The Ethics Committee
Barry was voted into the Ethics Committee, under the leadership of his friend, Mr. Dalton. Barry was assigned Internal Affairs and Medicine, and worked hard to maintain their clean and strong state. When the job finally was finally comfortable, Mr. Dalton was █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ERROR: TEXT REDACTED] █████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

MTF Experience
After serving as ██-█ ███ at Site-██ under a new name, "Caesar", Barry was recalled to Site-56 after the fallout had settled. Now having an interest in combat, Barry was recruited by MTF Nu-7, and served diligently until being ███████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Barry was once again working with his friends in the Committee, serving as Law Enforcement, just as he had at the beginning of his travels years prior.

Retirement
After Barry's second term in the Ethics Committee didn't work out as he had planned, he decided to retire. Much to his disbelief, he was allowed to leave the bunker he had become so accustomed to living in to travel the world. ███████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Change
Barry served diligently as IA Ambassador, and met a crew of new and fantastic Agents during his time there. The Internal Legion had been a project that Barry had always wanted to execute, and he finally got his chance. As the leader of this new regiment, he recruited the best of the best in IA, and together, they accomplished things that no one had ever done before. Now that Barry's dream had been put into motion, he decided that he needed to try something new. IA has changed forever in the presence of Barry, and he wishes to share his experience elsewhere.

Barry passes by the Core sector and directs his vision towards the windowed office above the foyer...

Deepest Regards,

1676423004828.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
Neutral, leaning towards +Support

+ Exceptional Experience
+Maturity
+Effort in application
+Activity

~Personal interactions
~Personal gripe, but lore is mostly just a wall of redact boxes.

-Sparse Details on the responsibilities of Site Administration. Better describes SC Assistant than SA.

Reactions: Sir Barry

Philly Billy

Jun 6, 2022
Québec
site56ia.com

+Support

+Active player
+Good leadership mind
+Friendly
+A lot of playtime
+Know his duties
+Completely deserves the job
+CL4 Experience

+/- Called me Silly Billy <- (Joke)

Barry you good at your job and you like to help others around you, I've never heard bad about you and never witness anything wrong from you, every job you got always had a good feedback about you after you left. You 100% deserve this role on the server.

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022

+Huge Support

+Barry is one of the most dedicated players I've ever seen

+He has a crazy amount of experience

+Very Active

+Strong Leadership Mentality

C'mon Guys it's Barry, Pretty clear cut that he deserves this position if not one higher then this

Corneal42dix

Aug 26, 2022

+Huge Support

+ very mature

+ Has been around the community for a long time

+Leadership skills

B-1 CPL Ben Jami

Chip “Nova”

Jul 16, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Mature
-Good work ethic

-Friendly
-Supportive
-Experience in CL4 and CL5
-Love the lore cliffhangar
-Its Barry, Come on!
Overall great fit as a site-wide Advisor/ Ambassador

Last edited:

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
1676862786063.png

RAISA

Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ██-█

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - [ " SIR BARRY" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

After a lengthy debate between all voting parties; You were selected as the most capable applicant. Please contact either Site-Director Orientation and introduction to your new role.​

Reactions: Philly Billy
Status
Not open for further replies.