Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

N/A

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
As a research; I have been subject to strict adherence to the code of ethics. Research has been my passion, my calling, my true roleplay nature within the foundation. But this shall keep me restrained no longer. As a researcher a full understanding of the meaning "ethical" is of utmost importance. Upholding this rule set as well as pushing it into my roleplay. The role-play I have created has reached far and wide allowing people to take my ideas and apply it to their events, storylines, and even character lore’s. As the Director of Research, I have wasted no time improving upon the current policies and procedures. Providing a more fun, safe, and understanding environment for my research staff; this includes its ethical polices. Nonetheless, I have used my interactions with the committee to learn, grow, ans adapt to their customs better. Reflecting their image in my day-to-day actions on site. With this, I believe this suits me as the best candidate for being a committee assistant. I do enjoy my responsibilities as the DoR but I strive for more and I know my capabilities, balancing these two jobs shall be no issue.
-

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The most obvious answer would be to uphold and carry out the wishes of the Ethics Committee, upholding the Code of Ethic, and living out the image of the Ethics Committee. But I am not an ordinary DoR. I have picked up that an Ethics Committee Assistant is required to have a constant presence on site, as well as be on the stand by to assist if an issue requiring ethics assistance makes itself present. Presenting consistent reports on the various departments within site-56 alongside communicating with the branch heads. Lastly, living out and reflecting the image of the committee as you represent them.

-Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

The date is October 14th, 1968. The Vietnam war was raging on; still seeming to no end would the bloodshed continue. A researcher for the United States military was hard at work with the development on a new defoliant that would help clear out dense forest codenamed agent orange. With its creation the war was turned on its heels, and this young researcher had been recognized for this tremendous achievement. His name was Hikov Brunski; after the war the continued their efforts working for the United States military. With this crowning achievement they were moved to a secure location to continue with the development of new news and weaponry. Contact with their family grew less and less, until one faithful day. Upon returning home he had found his family [REDACTED]. Being driven into madness they fell into a deep depression the restrained them for months.

Soon enough the Cold War rolled around, and the United States was back into another bloody engagement. Hikov had found his purpose once again, they returned to their work with the development of a new kind of weapon. One, that would revolutionize the world of power, codenamed Project Revenant. This project became the backbone to his studies of reality and thaumatology. With Project Revenant’s creation a gateway to new possibilities opened. Project Revenant was the creation of a reality portal rift key also known as R.P.R.K. able to create a rift that was able to traverse far distances without draw back. But the war had come to an early end before the project ever saw the light of day and stowed away for another day. With this revelation a hidden societies interest was peaked by this researcher. Soon enough he was recruited by the secret society known as “The Foundation”.

But soon their reality faced peril, with the cracks of site-██'s reality now unstable there was nothing that could stop it. The inevitable has finally caught up with humanity; due to the constant use of thaumaturgic and reality affecting devices and anomalies the backlash has forsaken this reality. The site administration of site-██ has gathered personnel of importance to the foundation. Personnel from MTF commanders to senior research personnel. Then there was the HoR 'Head of Research' of site-██ who had specialized in the study of thaumatology, thaumaturgy, metaphysics, and pataphysics. A procedure known as X-K-Beta was initiated to extract personnel needed for the future of the foundation. A device was used to open rifts to unknown realities; sending personnel to different realities all over. This is where Hikov Brunski found themselves - site-56 - now yearning to continue their research and protect this reality from an inevitable fate.

After finding himself within site-56 they quickly continued with procedure X-K-Beta. By following the procedure they were to keep their whereabouts of the collapsed reality quiet. As well as make themselves comfortable, as this was their new home. Quickly, they began to look over their research they brought with them. Looking for any traces of this new reality suffering the same fate. With a new chance at life Hikov knew he could not be constrained as a researcher forever. They knew their purpose grew far past just being a researcher, but to be a leader. To continue his teachings as well spreading wellness and protection over the foundation of the ones above. They want to use this as a learning opportunity; to have a grasp at this reality's leadership. They want to chase this purpose to become something greater. They have seen horrors at which human compression is impossible, experienced things no being should be subject to, and studied topics the greatest minds of this reality struggle to understand. Hikov must continue to dedicate themselves to this craft. Hikov will always be a teacher as much as they are a student. Even at the age of 83 they see no reason to stop.