List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
D.E.A Agency Manager (Holding)
A-1 CPL (Held)
B-1 MAJ / Special Agent (Held)
E-11 SPC (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe there are a few reasons that makes me stand out for the position of ECA. My experience within the foundation has allowed me to be involved in several different regiments and areas ranging from MTFs to other departments. I am fully experienced on pretty much every area of the faciltiy and including the policies and rules put into place. I have been able to be involved in several different scenarios where working with Site Administration / Ethics to achieve goals set in place. I wish to uphold the values of the Ethics Committee and work with others across the site to ensure the site is running properly and operating as intended. I have a good amount of experience being a leader as well as I helped to run Beta-1 and recruit individuals into the regiment as well. I also know the full extent of what to enforce being the Code of Ethics. I also have past Junior CL4 experience as being MAJ of B-1 and I also now have SR CL4 as agency manager, so I do have an idea of what I would be doing with my clearance level.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Uphold the Code of Ethics
- Follow out orders given by the Ethics Committee
- Answer questions and assist all departments of the facility
- Ensuring staff are following the guidelines and policies set in place
- Utilizing and working with Omega-1 to achieve the goals of the Ethics Committee

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Codename Agent "Mars" was a highly trained and experienced operative, known for their bravery and quick thinking in the face of danger. They had served as an agent of several different MTF teams. The time in these teams allowed them to take of some of the most challenging and dangerous assignments the Foundation were able to assign. However, over time, they began to feel a growing sense of unease about the Foundation's methods. They had witnessed firsthand the extreme measures the Foundation was willing to take to contain and study anomalous phenomena, and they had seen the toll it could take on both the researchers and the SCPs themselves. One particular mission proved to be a turning point for them. One day they were tasked with capturing an anomalous entity that had been causing chaos in a major city. The mission was a success, they were troubled by the brutal tactics used to subdue the SCP, and the casualties that resulted from the operation. The experience left them questioning the morality of the Foundation's methods, and they began to explore other avenues for making a difference within the organization. It was then that they heard of the Ethics Committee, the group responsible for ensuring that the Foundation's operations were conducted in an ethical and responsible manner. Intrigued by the idea of promoting ethical behavior within the Foundation, they applied to join the committee. The selection process was rigorous, but their experience as an MTF operative proved to be an asset. They had a deep understanding of the dangers posed by SCPs and the need for containment, but they also recognized the importance of treating these entities with respect and dignity.
"Mars'" dedication to ethical behavior and their ability to think on their feet proved to be valuable assets to the Ethics Committee. They quickly established themselves as a valued member of the comittee, contributing to the development of new policies and guidelines that would ensure that the Foundation's actions were always in line with its ethical standards. Over time, their work with the Ethics Committee began to have a ripple effect throughout the Foundation. More and more operatives began to question the morality of the Foundation's methods and look for ways to promote ethical behavior within the organization.
Through their work with the Ethics Committee, "Mars" found a new sense of purpose within the Foundation, one that allowed them to make a positive impact while staying true to their values. They remained an active member of the committee, contributing to its work for many years to come.

Last edited:

Hucks

Jan 27, 2023
+Support
Slater gave me his daughters hand in marriage and a small dowry of 2.5 trillion dollars Zimbabwe

OceanMan

Feb 7, 2023
+Support
HOLY MOLY I LOVE SLATER HE IS SO COOL, HIS LEADERSHIP ABILITIES ARE TOP NOTCH AND HE WILL SERVER THE ETHICS COMMITTEE VERY WELL

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
Really cool dude from beta-1 and beta-1 is a cool regiment

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
+Support
- Has done amazing work for the site as a whole
- Nothin but positive experiences
- Mature

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+supoort slater is a pro roleplayer and has experience

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
+Support

Slater has been an amazing member during both his time in Beta - 1 as my Major (and choice for Lt. Commander) and in the DEA as one of my Agency Manager. He will be a great asset for the Ethics Committee.

Dan McCarthy

Sep 27, 2022
Message from the Ethics Committee

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Hello, Slater!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been unfortunately Denied!

You me reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.