[US] "Solace" Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

Oct 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46185414

Discord name: JustACatOnFire#5064 | "Solace"

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I started sometime in October of 2022 and have 500-600+ hours on the server.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): "Solace"

Civilian name: "Sol Invictus"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I am applying for medical consultant because I want to be able to do more for the medical team. I currently main combat medic and spend the majority of my time on the server on the combat medic role and absolutely love the medical side of RP on the server. Due to this, I would love to further my path by becoming a consultant.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I believe I would be suitable for the role due to a number of reasons. I am on combat medic practically every day, spending most of my time on the server healing people and performing medical procedures. I get along with practically everyone I have interacted with and try to be as helpful as possible. I take my job seriously but still know how to have some fun every now and then. I also help trainee's and doctor's with any questions they may have as well as providing tips in order to make their job's/live's easier.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I will describe the medical procedure for healing a fracture.
  1. Have the patient lay on an x-ray machine.
  2. Take note of the broken bone(s) on the display above the x-ray machine (and remember that they are the opposite).
  3. Purchase a medical beaker and jar using the !medic menu.
  4. Buy the appropriate drug(s) using the !medic menu.
  5. Use your gravity gun to place the drug in the medical beaker.
  6. Use your gravity gun to transfer the drug from the medical beaker to the jar.
  7. Have your patient consume the newly created drug jar.
  8. Repeat as necessary until all fractures are healed.
  9. Ensure your patient can do the activities they could before (IE: If their leg(s) was/were broken, ensure they can now run).
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Consultants are responsible for:
  • Ensuring medical personnel are trained in their appropriate duties.
  • Providing medical tests/licenses to trainees when they have the levels to become a doctor and if they fail, assisting them with any questions they may have missed.
  • Performing medical procedures that CL3 and below can not be involved in.
  • Disciplining medical staff who misuse their equipment.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Solace" grew up always loving medicine and would often spend time as a child whipping up "miracle cures" for his family and friends (often times just various kool-aid flavors mixed together, occasionally with a bit of pixie-stix candy mixed in the concoction). Throughout his youth and young adult-hood he spent most of his free time shadowing his aunt at the local hospital she and many of his other family members (had) worked at. After high school there was only one path forward for him, which was medical school. After many years of schooling he was able to get a job at the very same hospital he spent so much of his youth at. One day, many years later, after treating a patient, he met a woman named Lily in the reception room and they quickly hit it off. Lily was actually a researcher but unfortunately could not tell him much about her job as her memory was always a bit.. hazy.. after leaving her place of work. Eventually they started seeing each other and things got serious. Due to some unfortunate economic events in the town, the hospital "Solace" worked at was going to be shutting down and all services moved over to the newer, fancier hospital in the next town over. This was heartbreaking for "Solace" as that hospital held a huge place in his heart and his family's history. Not wanting to transfer to the new hospital due to this, Lily had suggested she could mention his tenure and skills to her place of employment, to which "Solace" was hesitant, but accepted. This led to his recruitment/employment at the facility where he has been happy ever since, making his was through the medical ranks.

Ghoully

Oct 1, 2022
MAJOR +SUPPORT
  • Great rp
  • Amazing medic
  • Understanding
  • HH-3 member
  • Active

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Major +support
we always need more Cl4 medical personnel as it's mainly filled with combats and doctors

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
+Support
  • Active in the medical department
  • Has shown leadership potential many times
  • Great in RP scenarios

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022

+Major Support

Solace has shown many of the qualities needed to fulfill the duties of Consultant:
  • Very active in the Medical department
  • Approachable, easy to talk to
  • Knows how to treat patients effectively and efficiently
  • Amazing in RP scenarios
  • + his application is great! He answers the prompts well + shows his understanding of the role of Consultant
He will do amazing as Consultant. Wishing you nothing but the best, Solace!

KarmaAnderson

Jan 9, 2023
+Support. An incredibly funny and outstanding member of the medical personnel. From the interactions that I've had with him, I think it would be a treat to see the words "Medical Consultant" right next to "Solace".

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
Accepted
You have been accepted for the position of Medical consultant. Msg me over discord to arrange a ingame meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.