mikeygr75, now it is Sparrow

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
104 hours (4 Days 8 hours)

In what country are you located?:
United States of America

Time zone:
Central Standard Tine

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
My name currently is "Sparrow" but used to be James Sparrow as most people would know me as.

Chaos name (include your rank):
CI-A "The Sparrow"

Civilian name:
John Sparrow

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:59022081

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
It is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I do not have any warns, record is currently clean as of posting.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I've owned communities before, I was recently staff on the biggest darkrp on gmod, I have staffed multiple starwarsrp's and darkrps. I have co-owned communities, the whole ropes.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I've played multiple serious rp's in the past, don't really prefer them over laid back rp, but still fun and have played many of them in the past.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I've been playing 1-12 per day but I expect that to fall due to burnout so maybe 1-6.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
First of all, I have alot of experience and feel like I could benefit the server and the staff team as a whole. I think this server is a very fun server that I see myself sticking around for. I have had alot of fun grinding EXP and roleplaying the last few days and feel like I could invest my time without having regrets. I really enjoy Civil Gamers SCP-RP and have been for the past week, I can see myself trying to get into leadership positions and continuing to play for a fairly long time, and thought I might try to help out the server by becoming staff and investing time that way. I really like this community, and like the people behind it. I also like the mechanics of the server with the whole leveling things making it extremely unique to others. I've also seen a WHOLE LOT of rule breaking recently and would like to help out with containing that rule breaking instead of just sitting there and watching other people handle it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a whole lot of experience as listed above. I also would probably have more motivation and time to help out with the server. Since I have alot of experience, I can help out other staff members and maybe eventually fill a leadership position inside the staff team. I've basically seen it all on Garry's Mod and can probably figure out most things fairly easily if need be. I have experience with commands and know all of the basic ones like !warn and !bring and such, and also have experience with determining if a player is being genuine or not, allowing me to make more clean decisions when deciding on whether a player should be banned or warned. I could also help out with Discord issues as I've owned many of those and been moderators on those, so I know most things about the Discord bots and software.

Last edited:

Custumz

Mar 31, 2022

+Support

+ Good personal interactions
+ Well written application
+ Experience

harryman

May 1, 2022
+Support
+ Good interactions
+ Well written application
+ Holds senior positions

Good luck!

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Sparrow,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.