Status
Not open for further replies.

"Spartan"

Feb 17, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): SpartanWarrior-D

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 549 hours

In what country are you located?: South Africa

Time zone: GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 CSG "Spartan" [DMU-IV]

Chaos name (include your rank): "Spartan"

Civilian name: Casual Civi

Steam ID: 76561199026562947

Discord ID (name#0000): Spartan#2569

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- I have made a captains application before and 096 application [unsure how to link them tho]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for chat spam

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a staff member on another game i am apart of but no longer work as staff there otherwise this is my first time as staff on gmod

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No since playing on this server this is my first with Serious RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Im usually on 6+ hours a day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to help enforce the rules with this server as since i have been playing with civil networks i see the rules as fair and reasonable alongside an amazing community and i hate to see the rules being broken within this server, nonetheless i wish to be helping those on the server who are unsure of what the rules are and to ensure they are set off well among the server members so they can enjoy the best experience in SCP-RP USA

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I would be able to help the community with most problems they may have involving others not complying with the server rules all the way to just helping them understanding general questions they may have with the server. I feel as tho with some previous staff experience i have im willing to provide help with any changes that are needed requiring balance to rules to create fair RP among community members. Alongside me living in a timezone where most people are inactive i can be a moderator during periods where most are inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.