For how long have you played on CG SCP: idk
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): martian "bug" dunkin
Civilian name: darnell dunkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?: 229

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: held NU-7 MAJ, B-1 CSG, E-11 LT, O-1 LCPL, CI DELCOM. currently CI DELCOM, NU-7 PVT.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I would rather not say
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for: 6 weeks
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I want to apply for special agent because I am a pro sniper, and I can RP
-

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: combat, RP, professionalism.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have wrote no documents but what makes one good is grammar and using strong words
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: giving MC&D permits, recruiting people into DEA, watching GOI'S
-

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: Martian Dunkin was in the CIA for a lot of time then after being good at his job he was offered one in the foundation and was assigned into DEA "operations agency" where Martian did very good that he eventually got promoted to senior agent then to special agent.

Last edited:

Asp

May 17, 2022
rumor is only Shakespeare can understand this man... +support

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+ / - Support

You're a great person and pretty chill to hang around with but you need to put some more effort into your application and maybe I will change my feedback. Otherwise... Good luck!

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+support
bug deserves just hope it doesnt get denied like the last one for the same reason that is still shown here lack of application

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Denied

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs we have come to the conclusion that you are not currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. if you have any questions message me on discord waltah0797​

Thank you for applying. Feel free to reapply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.