Not open for further replies.

Sponge

Feb 3, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:52062904
Discord name:
Sponge#1337
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I started maining the server a couple of weeks ago and I have 3d and 14h.
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
CST
Character name(s):
Foundation: Bob "Sponge" Smirk, CI: Fredrick Ken
Civilian name:
Keen Leen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
Total: 71, SCP: 10 (screenshot attached)
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
I am currently only an MTF Nu-7 PVT.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
N/A
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-
I have always had a deep interest in SCP-096, even before I came to this server, and have watched enough videos to study him and how he normally acts through watching tales of incidents and tests. I feel like I would be absolutely willing and open to this roleplay position because I understand that SCPs are not just killing people constantly (except really for when they're breached), it's about the activities that might go on when your breach is inactive and as 096, sitting in a corner and roleplaying with tests. I have had minor and small incidents like this on 7722, and have shown the potential which I think I can do well with on roleplay when it comes to 096.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-
When pacified, 096 usually sits on the east corner of his containment cell, and faces the corner while crying, making sorrowful noises, and mourning.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-
SCP-096 should only go to where his target is. If his target is in the Personnel wing, he cannot just race right to D-Block and cause chaos there. He may kill people who see his face on the way to his first 096-1, but for a better experience, he should really do that after he kills the first person, and then go after anyone else in the way in my opinion.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 when breached, will go to his target, and kill them. After killing them (with no one else seeing his face and with MTF approaching preferably with scrambles), MTF will use a bucket that can be found across the map (Like next to 7722's CC) and place it on 096's head. MTF is also able to place the bucket on his head quickly if he is still enroute to any other targets after his initial. 096 will then be beamed with the containment SCP beam and cuffed. He will then be taken back to his CC and recontained.

Attachments

• 1676099395682.png
    1676099395682.png
    501.9 KB · Views: 6

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Sponge !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Mijur​

Status
Not open for further replies.