[US] Sponge's SCP-RP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge

Feb 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Sponge
Note: I cannot put it here publicly for personal reasons, but if it's absolutely required, please reach out to me on Discord
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
75 Hours
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Bob "Sponge" Smirk (Nu-7 PVT)
Chaos name (include your rank):
Fredrick Ken (Alpha)
Civilian name:
Keen Leen
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:52062904
Discord ID (name#0000):
Sponge#1337
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is my first application for Civil Networks
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes. I have had many.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes. As indicated, I was a high rank on staff, which also includes in RP, which I have had intense/high positions on all those servers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
About 4-6+
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I wish to become a moderator for Civil Networks because for most servers I main, play often, I always have the tendency and want to become staff for that server to help support it and create a fun experience and deal with situations that require professionalism and precision which I have, and appeals to me. This is a server I quite enjoy, want to benefit as a member, and have fun staffing with. Another reason I'd like to become staff is to experiment (Not abuse) with a new staff system that seems generally well-scripted and easy to use, and quite effective. It's quite to appeal, probably to most people, to have an easy-to-use, admin system that will benefit anyone, and that appeals to me along with my desire to benefit the server, but with this, I understand that staffing by no means will be easy, and I fully accept and am willing to commit to that.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well, a big bonus, previously mentioned, is the fact that I have a lot of experience. During my time in those positions, I have sure learned a lot, a lot that would benefit moderation on this server, serving as a mentor also, I had the exciting opportunity to serve as an role model for other staff members on how to act, which I strongly believe that I will be able to do with enough time on the team if I'm accepted. I also mentioned me having skills briefly: I strongly believe I am able to represent the following skills well, professionalism, calmness, assertive (for when things may get heated in an staff sit), dedicated, and communitive. Skills like these, in my experience of being in an admin sit, have been shown by each staff member, and I surely can say, I am able to represent some of these skills as well, and do my best to contribute to the team. I very much do think I can contribute a lot to the team while being friendly to others on the team, and players on the server, which I will be sure to strengthen and show more often if I'm accepted for staff.​

Last edited:

b00barian

Feb 6, 2023
+support Sponge is a fantastic member of the community, always contributing positively to the server and community. I would trust him with my LIFE in a sit, give this man staff!

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+/- Support

+ Great Application
+ Previous Experience

+/- Playtime
+/- No Interactions

- Mentioned Other Servers in Application

Sponge

Feb 3, 2023
+/- Support

+ Great Application
+ Previous Experience

+/- Playtime
+/- No Interactions

- Mentioned Other Servers in Application
Thank you for reminding me of that rule. I have made proper adjustments. Thank you for brining this to my attention.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Sponge,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.