For how long have you played on CG SCP: 62 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): "Spook" Reece
Civilian name: "007" Reece
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI - Deep Cover, CI - R&D
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? Internal Affairs is the only job I genuinely love playing no matter what I'm doing, from sitting in interrogation or answering phones at the front desk, there is never a dull moment for me as a IA agent. I've taken the time to know my fellow agents and have even become friends with a few of them, our leadership and chain of command is also very supportive and helpful and I want to become someone other IA agents can look to for answers.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I like to say I know the rules of the job pretty well compared to most because I spent the time studying them because I didn't want to be "that guy" that gets in trouble or messes up because I didn't know how to do my job properly. If I become a ambassador I will ensure that the agents going around not only know how to do there job but know where to go if they are stuck with something. I will always put the team first because I want to make sure we are the best looking department out there and we are representing ourselves well.
-

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I am mainly in-charge of interrogation so I actually take quite a few notes and write a lot of documents, I enjoy writing because it makes me feel like the work I'm doing actually adds up to something that other people can read and learn from. When I read other agents documents I look for a clear and concise layout, I follow 3 simply rules when it comes to writing documents; Tell them what you are going to tell them, Tell Them, Tell them what you told them. This ensures no piece of evidence or important information goes unnoticed or overlooked.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Leading fellow agents and giving guidance when needed, being someone other agents or GENSEC can look to when they have questions about the agency, Taking charge of interrogations and operations held within the agency, relay pass-down information from higher chain of command to other agents. Take charge of undercover investigations and lead a team of agents to successfully get the job done.
-

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
James "Spook" Reece was born in Texas in a small town of west, from there he would complete high school and join the military, He would serve as a Master-at-Arms (MA) in the US Navy for 8 years as a enlisted sailor, from there he would get job offers from Government agencies because of the duty stations and security clearance he had while in service. He would receive offers from the FBI, DEA, CIA and finally SCP. He was intrigued because he hadn't heard about SCP before and started doing research into it, from there he ultimately made the decision to join SCP and start as a on-site security Officer, After a couple years moving through the ranks there he eventually applied for Internal Affairs Division, When he was accepted he completed the training course and upgraded his clearance. He has since transferred to Site 65 and is one of the permanent agents assigned to the facility, He has been working as IA the past 5 years and is now putting in a package for promotion to ambassador, He now mans Interrogation room and awaits results.

Last edited:
1659003389458-png.2201

APPLICATION DENIED

Hi Agent Spook,
We appreciate the effort made in creating an application for the position of Ambassador within the department of internal affairs. After speaking with others, it appears that you're presence isn't widely known within the department and facility. I suggest making more of a presence before you apply again. I'd also like to know your availability so that we may further chat about future opportunities.

Regards,
Deputy Director Mark Nagoa

Status
Not open for further replies.