For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4.344.000 seconds

In what country are you located?: Spain

Time zone: CET

Character name(s): Sprucer "RECEPTIONIST"

Civilian name: "doctorman" [AWCY]

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Y

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: Nu-7 SGT, Spec Agent, Exec Researcher, SCP-096, SCP-22415.
Held: CI-D, E-11 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

All almost a year old.

1715021616286.png

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:​
I believe I am the best candidate for OA for the following reasons. I know the CoE and CoC well, and have enforced them through my Cl4 jobs, and have no issue upholding them. I believe myself to be very active, as I can put in decent time every day, and specially during times when people are not as active, given my timezone is CET. I am good at following commands and since I have Cl4 positions I have been in touch with SC to receive orders and do tasks multiple times, and have been able to effectively carry out tasks. I have many excellent documents ranging from interrogation reports to research and sample studies, and I know how to write out a proper document, with formatting, and the proper elements to it. As both an exec and spec agent for a little bit, I have plenty of experience in leadership even if not sr. cl4, and have been assisting in my departments through different inquiries through our dpt directors.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:​
Overseer assistants are expected to be the O5 councli middlemen, being those who aid in tasks and get inquiries from the O5 to different Dpts. They also ensure when not on any important duty that the CoE and CoC are being enforced. They are to work closely with A1 for anything they might need as well. They are to auth AA when a C5 is active. Generally, overseer assistants are to work to report to O5 and to ensure different procedures are done properly.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:​
Sprucer was a MCND worker who did regular OPs on different GOIs, working alongside foundation in his chapter, for the most part. He specialized in inanimate SCPs, and thrived alongside his peers, and his wife, who he had met after being employed by MCND. One faithful day however, tragedy struck, when CI raided the MCND chapter and took hostages including his wife. After finding himself incapable of doing anything as MCND, he defected, and joined foundation with some reccomendations from a friend in DEA.

He then became a senior agent after a long career in DEA leading operations against CI, for the longest time, he worked tirelessly to find his wife. After becoming a Sr., he led an operation against CI that uncovered some proof his wife was alive, and being forced to work with CI as a researcher. After this, he tried to find her with a team of SOP operatives, on the place she was rumored to be in, only to find her dead, alongside a note, that read "Im sorry we couldnt save her, we will be in contact soon. TSH."

Months passed and after this event, and every day just felt heavier than the previous. He knew what that note was, and who it came from. One day, he woke up in his bunks, only to find out he could not seem to remember anything in the past few months, other than he had been a Special Agent for a while, and vague days from this last period of time.

He woke up only to see a note in his drawer that read ¨Come to SA offices as early as possible.¨ After making it there, he found three A1 operatives and who he knew was ██-██, who greeted him saying, "Welcome, please come in, we have matters to discuss, and an interesting proposal for you."

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: "Sprucer"

Greetings, we have finalized deliberation upon your application, and have all decided that you would make a fine addition to our assistant program. As such, please submit the appropriate paperwork within the RAISA network to receive elevated clearance and access to our assistant networks.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.