List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 LT [Held]
-E-11 LCPL [Held]
-UNGOC CPL [Holding]
-GENSEC Captain [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1680917982200.png
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I am confident that my experience with Cl4 jobs and various other abilities make me a strong candidate for the role of assistant. With my experience and expertise, I have developed the skills required to evaluate and address complex situations that may arise within the Foundation.
I am ready to assist in any capacity, and my dedication to my role is unwavering. I can be a serious person when required, but also know how to remain level-headed and calm under pressure. I am committed to the success of the Foundation and will go above and beyond to ensure that the goals of the organization are met.
My persistence is a valuable trait that allows me to overcome obstacles and achieve success in even the most challenging situations. I am constantly seeking ways to improve and evolve, and I have the flexibility to adapt to new situations as they arise.
Above all, I am a dedicated and hardworking individual who is passionate about the work of the Foundation. I take great pride in my role and hope to continue contributing to the success of the organization. I am eager to take on new challenges and am excited to see what the future holds.
I believe that my experience, dedication, and passion make me a strong fit for the role of assistant, and I am eager to prove my worth in this position. I am committed to using my skills and abilities to assist the Foundation in achieving its mission and will work to ensure that we continue to make progress in this important work.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

An Ethics assistant can take on several tasks that the Ethics member may not have enough time to handle. One of these tasks is writing up incident reports, which are brief summaries of the ethical issues at hand for the Ethics member to review and address accordingly.

Another essential duty of an Ethics assistant is to check on different departments to ensure they are following the Code of Ethics. This includes conducting D-block checks to ensure that Gensec is treating D-class humanely and ethically.

To support the Ethics member in staying organized and on schedule, an Ethics assistant can also create a timetable of duties and responsibilities.

In addition to these duties, an Ethics assistant may attempt to provide Omega-1 support. This involves supporting the Ethics member in making difficult ethical decisions, providing guidance on how to handle sensitive ethical issues, and assisting in researching relevant ethical regulations and guidelines.

Overall, an Ethics assistant plays a crucial role in helping the Ethics member maintain a high standard of ethical conduct within the organization. By taking on these tasks, an Ethics assistant enables the Ethics member to focus on more complex and demanding ethical issues.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Squirrelly was a great scientist who had a strong desire to discover new things. He had a spectacular career exploring odd energy fields, cosmic rays, and exotic particles and was well known for his contributions to astrophysics and quantum mechanics.

Squirrelly joined the SCP Foundation as an ethics assistant in the hopes of influencing the Foundation's moral standards and decision-making procedures because of his intense curiosity and quest for knowledge.

As the Ethics Committee's assistant, Squirrelly worked closely with them, aiding in the analysis of information and reports concerning the Foundation's anomalous objects and creatures. He assisted the Ethics Committee in making challenging moral judgments, ensuring that the Foundation's deeds adhered to its fundamental principles and ideals.

Squirrelly was soon elevated to a full Ethics Committee member due to his excellent abilities and determination, which rapidly drew the Ethics Committee's attention. Squirrelly was a crucial contributor to the development of the Foundation's ethical standards and practises as a member of the Ethics Committee. He assessed moral conundrums, made recommendations for how to resolve them, and gave advice to Foundation staff members.

But Squirrelly's position carried a hefty responsibility. He was able to see personally the profound ethical issues and moral conundrums that developed during the Foundation's work, particularly while SCP items were being studied and contained. He battled to maintain his sense of morality and wondered if the Foundation's actions were always justified.

Squirrelly remained dedicated to the goal of the Ethics Committee in the face of these difficulties. He thought that his special insight and knowledge could assist the Foundation in upholding its moral principles while still carrying out its responsibility to save humanity. He kept his position on the Ethics Committee because he was committed to upholding the Foundation's principles and making sure that its actions were morally correct.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ support
I am a UK player however Squirrelly showed a lot of maturity when he was on the UK server in my opinion he would do great.

Kai "Void" James

Jan 8, 2023
+ Massive Support
This man is a great fit for this, he has many characteristics that would qualify a guy like him for a position like this .
-Plenty of CL4 Knowledge and experience
-Amazing RP alongside story creation
-Very very Active
-He also is very friendly
-And tbh he is the only person that I found the absolute BEST interactions with

Dan McCarthy

Sep 27, 2022
Message from the Ethics Committee

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Hello, Squirrelly!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. After careful consideration and committee vote, we have decided that you would be a suitable candidate. We would like to offer you a position within the Ethics Committee as an Ethics Assistant.

Your application has been Accepted!

Please contact an Ethics Member to receive further instructions.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.