Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
UNGOC SPC [Holding]
MTF E-11 Lieutenant Commander [Holding]
IA/Intel Agent [Holding]
MTF E-11 Commander [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, although I have no active warnings, my latest being a FailRP warning on Christmas, I forgot the exact circumstances, but I believe I was a Gensec RRT Officer, and I was blocking airlock, switched to my keycard, and because I wasn't armed, shouldn't have been blocking the door, which was on me, I have learned since then.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I hope to further my career within the facility as a Sr. CL4 member

- I am planning on assisting the Foundation for a very long time, as I have for 10 months, and I believe working for SA is my next step

- I want to assist in a less combat and more Administration oriented position to ensure smooth operations between all departments

- I enjoy working with others, and would like to assist another regiment in their operations

E-11 was the first regiment I've ever been a part of, I've loved every second of it, all the way up to attaining the rank of Commander. Due to recent complications within E-11, it is in the best interest of both me, and my peers, that I assist elsewhere, hopefully assisting E-11 , or any other regiment that needs leadership from the SA side of things. One of my philosophical ideals is to give back what I am given, I'd like to use this opportunity to give back what I have given and use all of the lessons I've learned to become the best Site Advisor I can be. Overseeing people and ensuring operations are working smoothly is my specialty, as that is my main task as E-11 LTCOM at the moment.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
During my time in E-11, I've always held myself to one rule; be the best version of yourself as you can be, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I truly believe I have the skills necessary to become a member of Site Administration for the following reasons:

Experience: I have talked to a great multitude of Site Command and Site Administration, gathering insight to some of their duties to help prepare me for this
position, my leadership and dedication within E-11 has also helped give me experience as a Sr. CL4 personnel. As well as my experience gained in an administrative position, overseeing E-11 as a whole.

Communication: I believe in stressing communication as one of the pillars towards being an effective team, and I utilize this skill on the daily, communicating with my CO team to delegate them tasks to stabilize and improve MTF E-11 as a whole. I believe this skill will also transfer over to SA and will allow me to communicate effectively with the department I am overseeing. This will allow me to be very hands on in overseeing the departments I am assigned over

Problem Solving Skills: I succeed very well at not only identifying, but resolving conflict, having resolved a great multitude of conflicts during my time as a MTF E-11 CO. This skill will most undoubtably transfer over to my role in SA as one of the critical skills of being a Site Advisor is to be able to identify possible conflict before it happens, and respond to ongoing conflict in a relaxed and level-headed manor, mediating any conflict that may occur between any two people.

Adaptability: I believe this, of any of my fundamental skills, has been proven the most. I've adapted quickly to my role as the MTF E-11 Commander, reconstructing an effective CO team that I have been working with very consistently with to address current issues within the regiment, and have implemented many policies and features that have proved themselves to be effective in bettering the regiment as a whole.

Impact: So far, here is a list of the impact I have made during my time in the foundation:
Coding E-11 Roster; Transitioned to google forms, automating the roster almost fully
Increased Departmental relationship with both IA and Research directly by keeping in contact with their Heads
Giving E-11 a solid CO team after being handed only 1 Captain and 1 Major
Implementing a strict policy within E-11 to better enforce improper behavior, ensuring those who are not fit for E-11 will remain out
Maintaining contact with SA and SC about any E-11 Concerns
Strengthened the bond between E-11 members, as well as boosting E-11 numbers
Updated and added E-11 Documents and policies
Worked with multiple members of Site Command in order to better E-11 as a regiment
Improved activity and behavior within E-11
Worked with all other MTF Regiments and their commanders to organize group trainings to improve relations

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Advisors assist the Site Director and Site Managers in ensuring the functionality of all Site Operations, usually overseeing a Department or Regiment in order to gather reports, help lead, and act as an external governing body in which communication between Departments can be held
effectively. In all capacities, they act as a backbone to the Department in which they oversee, in which they support the staff members, address any Departmental Leadership issues, and maintain a steady workflow, ensuring the functionality of the Site. Being a member of Site Administration means you have proven yourself to be able to lead and oversee a vast majority of site staff during any emergency, as well as create RP.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jason "Stabby" Fox was born and raised in the small town of Santa Cruz, California. He was always a bright and curious child, interested in the unknown, but it wasn't until he turned 18 that he decided to pursue a career as an undercover agent for the Central Intelligence Agency.

Since then, Jason has been involved in some of the most dangerous and secretive operations in the world. His skill at blending in and gathering intelligence in a wide variety of environments has enabled him to uncover and prevent major criminal activities.

He has travelled around the world, infiltrating gangs, breaking up drug cartels, and thwarting terrorist attacks. Despite the danger and stress of his job, John has kept a cool head and has never lost his sense of humor.

After four years of service, he was recruited by the SCP Foundation in 2006 after encountering SCP-323, successfully terminating a 323-1 instance. Jason has been working as a MTF E-11 Operative for the past 14 years, specializing in the containment and protection of anomalies. He excels in working in environments where quick thinking and creativity are needed, using his knowledge of the anomalous to devise creative solutions to threats that may otherwise seem impossible.
Jason is highly respected among his peers and superiors. He is regarded as a reliable operative who is always willing to put himself in harm's way for the safety of others. His work is often praised for its accuracy and efficiency, and his cool-headed nature is seen as an asset in difficult situations.

During his time in MTF E-11, Jason has proven himself to be a prime example of an effective E-11 operator. This earned him the title of MTF E-11 Commander, his dedication to his work, his courage, and his expertise have made him a valuable asset to the SCP Foundation. After spending 2 years as the MTF E-11 Commander, he was dragged into a room, surrounded by the darkness, a table with a set of two chairs were the only things illuminated. After being interviewed by a man in a dark suit, who never took his pitch black shades off, Jason was offered the new position of Site Advisor, where to this day, he leads Departments, ensuring their functionality, following one simple mindset:

" Secure. Contain. Protect."

Reactions: 'Talon'

Ghoully

Oct 1, 2022
Major +1
Stabby has done amazing work within Epsilon-11. I would love to see him advance himself.

He's extremely professional and chill to be around.​

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Yeah but do you have mean Lemon Cake recipe that guarantees a smooth taste in every bite with a sweet crust?

KosusHere!

Dec 21, 2022
+Support!
A phenomenal leader who's shown his leadership skill to the fullest, This man has been invested heavily into E-11 for quite a while now and has made a complete overhaul which has benefited the regiment, I think he is completely capable of holding this position as a site advisor and being able to prove himself to uphold the responsibilities of being one. I support this application heavily. He has been passionate about wanting this position for a while now.

Styria

Jan 18, 2023

+SUPPORT

The only thing he's done since joining E-11 is improve it and I think those skills would be great when applied to the entire site.

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - [ " Stabby " ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time. You are eligible for reapplication in two weeks on 3/17/23.

You may contact me directly if you have any further questions in your apps denial.

Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.