List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 COM
MTF E-11 LTCOM
CI-A
UNGOC SPC
IA/Intel
B-1 CSG/Special Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, although I have no active warnings, my latest being a FailRP warning on Christmas, I forgot the exact circumstances, but I believe I was a Gensec RRT Officer, and I was blocking airlock, switched to my keycard, and because I wasn't armed, shouldn't have been blocking the door, which was on me, I have learned since then.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I will be maining DEA, and plan on spending an enormous time on the job, and as being someone who gravitates towards leadership, I believe I can play a crucial role in the upbringing of DEA. DEA is something that will have it's high and lows as things get settled, and I am here for those highs and lows, and every moment in between. I mained B-1 before the merge, where I quickly climbed the ranks and proved myself as a valuable leader.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I have had experience as Jr. and Sr. lvl4 members of the facility, I got to the highest rank possible within an MTF regiment and led it towards a bright future, I've shown my leadership skills to be more than sufficient, my activity is rivaled by few, my ideas on where DEA can go in the future are limitless, and I believe my prior experience and time on the server will allow me to be one of the forefronts to leading DEA into a stable and enjoyable department.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've written about 5 documents; the key aspects of a good document are: Presentation, Proper Evidence, Being Compact, and having meaningful contents

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Special Agents act as the forefront to the department, and have many duties that include overseeing Agents to fulfill operations, training new agents and operative to be a part of the department, interacting with members of the foundation in a positive way to represent the DEA in good light, leading operations on the surface, remaining calm and coordinated in situations of conflict, being a role model, and being able to effectively lead a department of many Agents and Operatives.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jason "Stabby" Fox was born and raised in the small town of Santa Cruz, California. He was always a bright and curious child, interested in the unknown, but it wasn't until he turned 18 that he decided to pursue a career as an undercover agent for the Central Intelligence Agency.

Since then, Jason has been involved in some of the most dangerous and secretive operations in the world. His skill at blending in and gathering intelligence in a wide variety of environments has enabled him to uncover and prevent major criminal activities.

He has travelled around the world, infiltrating gangs, breaking up drug cartels, and thwarting terrorist attacks. Despite the danger and stress of his job, John has kept a cool head and has never lost his sense of humor.
After four years of service, he was recruited by the SCP Foundation in 2006 after encountering SCP-323, successfully terminating a 323-1 instance. Jason has been working for the DEA as an Operations Agent for the past 14 years, specializing in the coordinated strikes on hostile GOI's. He excels in working in environments where quick thinking and creativity are needed, using his knowledge of the enemy to devise creative solutions to threats that may otherwise seem impossible.
Jason is highly respected among his peers and superiors. He is regarded as a reliable operative who is always willing to put himself in harm's way for the safety of others. His work is often praised for its accuracy and efficiency, and his cool-headed nature is seen as an asset in difficult situations.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+/-Support
experienced b1
plays agent roles

The job just came out i havent even got on the server yet and i dont think that is enough experience to play the job to apply

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @Stabby ,

Thank you for applying for Special Agent for the Department of External Affairs.

Unfortunately I have decided to deny your application due to the Department having existed for less than 24 hours. We are not currently in need of new Special Agents, nor do you currently meet the requirement of Senior Agent experience, as you have been one for less than a day.

You may reapply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.