[US] Thandois's O5-4 "The Presence" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443241519

Discord name: Dagamer2112#8472

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since december 2022, 676 hours of playtime currently(Activity has dropped as of recently but with school coming to a end it will bump back up)

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: Central

Character name(s): “Thandois”

Civilian name: Thandoi

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Currently Holding

Site Manager

Positions Held

MTF Beta-1 COM

MTF E-11 SGT

MTF A-1 LCPL

Ethics Assistant

GENSEC Captain

CI-A

GOC SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): I am applying for O5-4 with the code name “The Presence”.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

Interactive/friendly: A Lot of my previous positions MTF Commander, ECA, SA and GOC require you to put yourself out to the public and be forced into situations where your required to interact with others on a weekly basis through reports or checkups. With all this experience i've learned alot about how I should be talking to people around the site, the best way to enhance RP all around the server, and how to convey important information to a person or a group in the best way possible.

Experience: As mentioned above I've been in all sorts of roles both combative and non combative. I’ve had opportunities to work with the committee and even some O5 as an assistant which first got me into the passive RP that is SC/SA. I also was able to lead Beta-1 getting the regiment that started off with less than 10 people up to a full 25 members while we averaged more players than Nu7, E11, O1 and A1 all before B1 got removed. Lastly I am currently a member of SA which pushes me to interact with all regiments having written reviews and assisted regiments that might be struggling with member activity or pushing forward new policies.

Dedication and Consistency: I am a very motivated person and when i want something done I will work hard to accomplish it without taking shortcuts. I'm a well rounded person with a lot of positive assets like Communication skills, ability to work with others and being able to problem solve without constantly requiring help. I also tend to remain consistant with my work always showing the same good quality skills whilst also remaining open to critisism.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

-Overseeing Site Administration as well as voting for Site Directors

-Managing MTF Alpha-1 and DEA

-Voting on new policies alongside SA and the ethics committee(When applicable)

-Overseeing the site structure as a whole

-Approving tests such as Keter-Keter cross tests and 008

-Manage Overseer Assistants with duties and applications

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

-Site Director

-A1 Commander

-Director of External Affairs

-Overseer Assistants

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Andrew Perez

Codename: “Thandois”

Date Of Birth: 07/08/1989

Andrew now mostly known by “Thandois” has been working as a member of the Site Administration team of Site-65 for a few years now and has gained a reputation for himself even gaining some attention that he is not yet aware of. Thandois was involved in a incident involving a SCP-106 breach, the following accrued happened that day.

“Attention personnel, SCP 106 is having multiple containment failures, please report to the breach Shelter until further notice” is heard around the site through the speakers. Thandois was leaving the bathroom and walking through personnel wing. He must of heard the announcements later then everyone else as it the surrounding area around him seemed empty, either way he starts making his way to the breach Shelter when in the corner of his eye he sees a black ooze start leaking out of a wall. Thandois knowing what is currently occurring on the site starts sprinting towards the breach shelter when he trips on what seems like nothing. As he crawls back something grabs a hold of his arm and starts pulling him into a wall, by the time MTF assistance showed up his arm was fulley into his wall as he was struggling to insure his head does not go under. Thankfully MTF “Epsilon-11” showed up and was able to assist him, right after the announcements go off “SCP 106 as been recontained, site status normal, please continue normal procedures.” Thandois was quickly rushed to the medbay and put on the table for medical personnel to preform emergency protocol. A researcher who specialized in the observation of SCP 106 was brought in to assist, “It seems that the entity has left the Site Managers arm in critical condition if we dont act quick he may remain paralyzed” Says Researcher “Hans Weber” he was put under with anesthetics and operated on.

Thandois woke up having no remembrance of what happened the day before. He attemptes to stand up and off the bed he was lying in but was feeling nothing in his right arm, he takes off the cover and notices that his right arm is missing with nothing but a stub left. He starts panicking in despair as a doctor enters the room. “Sir please calm down, we did what we could but the infection left on you by the Entity was out of our control” Says the doctor “We had no choice but to do a emergency procedure and amputate your arm, Mr. Weber will be in here shortly to discuss further actions.”. A hour goes by when the door to the private operating room opens again “Site Manager, as you can clearly tell your arm was unfortunately amputated. With that being said we have made a Cybernetic arm fit for you, it should be ready now, ill go ahead and bring it in for testing.” Thandois undergoes a procedure to get his arm inline with his brain and nervous system then wakes up. “I know it might feel weird and uncomfortable with the arm to begin with but going on from now it will get better, you should be good to leave the medbay now.” Says a unnamed doctor.

The next few weeks Thandois starts feeling weird, he cant determin if its his new arm or a really strong headache. He starts feeling all dizzy and even getting nightmares of what could only be described as a dark empty dimension. One day when getting out of bed thandois tried to push of his nightstand to get up when his right hand phased through the desk like air, he thought he we being attacked again but unknown to him he could just pull his arm out. He gets scared and confused but decided to keep this interaction a secret to avoid being questioned or worse put into a cell with those other entities. Day after day thandois starts doing experiments of his own to see what this supposed new ability can truly do, but eventually as everything else that happens in the site O5 got word and started a investigation. The following happened once brought into what seems like a interrogation room surrounded by armed MTF Guards.

O5-██ - Site Manager, welcome, please sit down.

“Thandois” - Where am I what is this room? Did I do something wrong?

O5-██ - Lets not jump to conclusions your not in any trouble im just here to question you.

O5-██ - Im getting reports of you seemingly isolating yourself to do something in secret may I ask you what this is that your doing?

Thandois- Well um im just doing some paper work for the Site Director nothing more.

O5-██ - *Pulls up footage of a hidden camera showing him punching the wall and grabbing things through solid objects* Want to explain this

O5-██ - Dont worry, I know your worried about the guards seeing this. How about I do you a favor?

*The surrounding MTF Guards drop to the ground from what seems like thin air as O5-██ and “Thandois” leave through a secret door leading to a long hallway.

O5-██ - Walk with me Thandois id like to have a chat. If im being honest me and the rest of the Council have been eyeing you. You seem like a interesting fellow and we wanted to learn more.

Thandois - You did what? How Come I didn't know about this!

O5-██ - There is a reason we arent mentioned much, we work in the shadows. Now after all this further examination and watching you act we would like to offer you a… how do I word this ah, a new reality.

Thandois - A new reality? What does that mean, are you going to kill me.
O5-██ - Im not going to kill you, im going to kill Thandois. The Thandois the rest of the site knows will of died in a shooting from a rouge MTF Operative in that room we were just in. The Thandois you and I know will now be known as O5-4 “The Presence”

O5-4 “The Presence” - This is all happening so suddenly, I havent even asked for your name yet what are you?

O5-1 “The Tempest” - You can call me “The Tempest” and I herby welcome you to the council. *The door at the end of the hallways opens to reveal a bright light*

Last edited:

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Also another incredible member of Site Administration, gets what needs to be done done and is willing to put the hard yards in to accomplish a goal, best of luck.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Thandois"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time as we are full.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.