What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-B, E-11 Pvt, Medical Consultant, DoM
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
-05-3 I want to move be in a position to better help mold the site for the better.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- I have alot of Lv4 experience being Medical Consultant for 4 1/2 months and director 3 months. Iv had experience with most of the departments and some of the MTFs. I have alot of experience with the CoC and CoE and how to properly handle situations regarding them. Iv had contact with most of the site personnel and feel im at good or moderate standing with most personnel on site. I feel my past experiences would make me a good member of the council.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- To watch over the site and make sure all operations are running smoothly, to help enforce the CoC and make sure it stays up to date on new issues or abuses found throughout the site, to make sure the MTF groups are running smooth and have no difficulty's.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Overseer Assistant, Overseer applications, Intelligence Director, Internal Affairs Director, Chief of Security, Site Admin, Site Director.
Make sure the MTF's are keeping their documents up-to-date.
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Early Life
Tim was a bright teenager pursuing a life in the medical field. After many hours and sleepless nights he worked his way out of highschool and into college to learn medicine. He worked hard to keep his grades up and have enough money to sustain himself. He spent countless hours working towards his dream of becoming a licensed doctor. finally he met the four year requirement to go to medical school. After saving enough money he payed for the school and put all of his passion into making sure he got his dream. After a long time he finally started working at a nearby hospital. Shortly after he was sent a envelope explaining the new job position at a government agency known as the SCP foundation. He quit his hospital job and went seeking a more stable job and new thrills to come with it.
Foundation employee
After coming here he worked on many patients making sure he did his best work at all times. Shortly after recieving his cl2 card and becoming a full-time doctor he decided to go by the code-name "Shadjust" deciding it would be best to keep his name hidden due to his line of work. Over time "Shadjust" had worked hard becoming a valuable member of the medical staff, he had saved countless foundation lives participating in about 100 procedures when he was offered his position as Chief of medicine to take up the mantle and help lead the medical team to even greater success. After accepting it he entered his new position learning much of medicals operation and taking the responsibility he now dawned on. After many encounters, Operations, Evaluations, and months of experience he has grown to be quite an important member of the chiefs. After the removal of the Deputy director of medicine he decided he apply for the position of Deputy director hoping to help medical team out as much as possible. He hopes to advance the medical team even further than those before him hoping to take the mantle and drive it even further.
Director
After a few months as Director of Medicine "Shadjust" has worked on many patients, cured many ailments. "Shadjust" has worked on countless cases working alongside almost every department and MTF in at least loose ways. Has helped in the creation and management of all of the Medical Divisions. He has worked incredibly hard to get medical where it is and keep it at least innovated and fresh in some regard.
██ ███████​
"Shadjust" Sat in his chair inside of his office reading the document put on his desk. He didn't know whether to believe it or not. The document was his file, the public file on him from the archive, but it wasn't right. He read a small note that came with it explaining that he has been offered a position on the council, and to go to floor 3 if he wishes to accept his new found position. If he accepts the public database will be updated to accurately look like the document placed on his desk. He looked back down at the document focusing on the last page.

Name: ██ "Shadjust" ████
Position: Director of Medicine
Cause of Death: tripped onto a scalpel

He thought for a few hours before standing up and leaving for the floor 3 elevator. He knew it was time to continue his work from a different office.

Reactions: yamankimbo

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
+Support

After speaking to him In Medical channels while being UK, and before I left to UK, He is 100% worth this postion.

Lore could be better but ehh, its alright

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
I have talk to him a few times and he seems like he is smart and mature enough for this position.

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
+ Decent Experiance
- Lacks foundation leadership experience like: SA, OSA, ECA, IA CL4+., ETC

KinglyIV

Oct 6, 2022
+Support
+ Really good at what he does and i think he would be good for the position

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
+Support
+Has helped me through my entire medical career and I think would be a good fit

Deleted member 3849

+MAJOR SUPPORT
+This job is perfect for a next level step.
+Has been director for basically forever.

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
-Support
No Site Administration Experience.
Little to no Interactions
Is currently in an Ethics based route of the server
I have had interactions with 05, since Medical is one of those departments that everyone has to interact with at some point due to everyone needing health and RP. Also SA experience is not a requirement as far as i know to become a 05. Though i do understand why these opinions may be received as a -support

John Iceland

Donator
I have had interactions with 05, since Medical is one of those departments that everyone has to interact with at some point due to everyone needing health and RP. Also SA experience is not a requirement as far as i know to become a 05. Though i do understand why these opinions may be received as a -support
The only requirement for applications is Clearance level 4 Experience, I personally wouldn't want someone going above site administration without getting the feel to be over the whole site compared to a department, Thats just my standpoint as someone who works very closely with O5

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
The only requirement for applications is Clearance level 4 Experience, I personally wouldn't want someone going above site administration without getting the feel to be over the whole site compared to a department, Thats just my standpoint as someone who works very closely with O5
I see that as fair for expectation. I applied out of hope if I'm not chosen I hope to advance down the SA or OA path at some point.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
While I like you as a person Shadjust, I've gotten multiple reports that your activity is lacking at this time. That is all I want to add on this forum.

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
While I like you as a person Shadjust, I've gotten multiple reports that your activity is lacking at this time. That is all I want to add on this forum.
Thank you for the review crow, I am currently in the works on my activity over some of last week and this week have been making an effort to hop on for a few hours a day. So im hoping to turn that around.

Click Bills

Dec 13, 2022
I cannot +Support this enough. His activity has spiked recently, showing he really does care (Only outside influence can stop him) and he does so much for the culture and just general aura of medbay being genuinly enjoyable.
If he doesnt get this ill be suprised cause he's one of the few people who are in a postion of power that i can say in my right mind deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.