[US] // Thordan's- Chief of Security App //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thordan

Jul 31, 2023
Roro's house
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184427763
Discord name: stillthordan
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since May with 34 days.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Character name(s): Thordan “Nyx”
Civilian name: Thordan “OG”
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
SCP-RP USA Do you have a mic?
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding-[CI-A] [Captain] [096] [Special Agent][Nu-7 LT]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- GSD was the first department I joined and from there I was hooked. I have been a GSD CPT since august 5 2023 and a sr captain since September 17, 2023. I believe it is essential for me to apply for Chief of Security due to my experience within gensec and my drive to continue improving it. I have demonstrated my leadership capabilities and upheld my reputation within gensec as A-6 commander, as well as with other departments and department leaders. I also have dedicated 740+ hours on the server to captain and GSD in general such as the day to day upkeep and leading sweeps. As a Senior Captain, I work side by side with the department chiefs to keep Gensec operating at full potential. As Chief, I could expand my ability to help and broaden my ability to improve GSD. Something I have always enjoyed about gensec is helping new players; which has been a result of being within the GSD department and a part of GSD being most people's first job. I have dedicated my time to making gensec better for everyone and I wish to continue doing this as Chief. Furthermore, I believe gensec needs more RP events and games, as it stands, we currently have the lowest level of role-playing activities. It feels like all we do on site is fight D-class, I would like to help change that.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- What makes me suitable for Chief of Security is my experience, my leadership abilities and my approach. I am currently a Senior Captain, Commander of A-6, Trainer Team Manager, as well as I previously held HWL manager, as well as other GSD leadership roles. I am no stranger to writing documents which is a vital skill for any departmental leader. I am extremely active in and around gensec. I have actively contributed to help reshape gensec. I was also a part of the gensec rework team. I have conducted and maintained relations with other sub-divisions and departments; while also working closely with the current COS’s. During my time as sr. captain I have helped grow and help other captains through training them, overseeing tryouts. I have also conducted many diplomatic relations with other subdivisions and people which highlight my interpersonal skills.
I believe I am an excellent leader due to the way I approach situations, as well as players. I’m a fast learner and eager to make a good impression. I am confident that my leadership skills and strategic approach to gensec will make me the optimal Chief of Security. My long standing position has helped me understand the responsibilities given to CoS, and I feel as if I am fully capable of handling the responsibility that comes with the role. Additionally, as Trainer Manager, I have mentored and trained the following new generation of captains:John Havok, Dr. Shimmy "Oki" Ling, Andre"MightyBeast"Sr, Steven, Mr. Hog, Knox, Kufie "rouge" Kilack, Dylan "Eyeless", Lexi, Trusty, Mozzie, Werts, and Sogga.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
-As Chief of Security, your primary duty is to ensure smooth operation of the department. Along with that comes numerous responsibilities such as: managing Gensec leadership, going above and upholding the overall standard of the department, being responsible for accepting or denying Captain applications. As well as overseeing captains and maintaining documents, forms, and other related material. They also work to update information and changes to material. The Chief of Security should be a strong role model, not only within GSD, but throughout the site. A crucial aspect of this role involves representing Gensec properly and maintaining relations. Additionally, they will host weekly captain meetings and handle strikes, demotions, and promotions.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Reactions: Johnathan Doe

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
-Support

Caught playing the guitar instead of manning D-Block.

AAAABYTLjfiw3HM_Wm9viwpmVdRCS1k-7X9DQu3R0mKY3jwSTocE35STNm4aqDBMpkMhEL5U-5_LDt_UO-4Oau7MeO1F62Nxz6E_FwAV.jpg

JK +Support
- A6 COM
- Thordan
- Very active and knows the job exceptionally well.

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023
+support, one of and probably- you know what not probably

This is the best captain I think I have ever seen.
I have worked with this man for the past half a year and it's been nothing but a professional positive experience

Reactions: Thordan

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
+Support

-Mains Gensec
- Adept Captain
- Ready for Sr. CL4 role
- Good activity