Character name(s):
Tom 'Major' Val - foundation
Marcus Ferguson - CI
Fernando Chase - GOC
Civilian name:Aston Miller
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:Held MTF E-11 SPC and CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:8 warnings, 1st is hitbox abuse i got it because i was jumping as 8854 while someone was shooting at me, 2nd failRP for idk what reason wasnt told, 3rd meta gaming because i ID check CI what was disguised as NU-7 LT but i did it because it was called out,4th is another failRP, 5th is too failrp, 6th is failRP [C], 7th same failRP [C] and 8th is ERP because i was saying that they will rape me and this thing but i wont do it again
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? because i play as gensec all the time and i can lead a people and be and make sure no one is doing shit as gensec
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: i was leading group of people in E-11 once and everyone liked it and were happy with me and are sad that i am no longer in E-11
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:The responsibility of captains are to keep d block in order and be able to order gensec to properly keep d block safe while also give out trainings and license to other gensec to improve the quality of gensec they also are a role model to all of gensec and shows what a proper gensec should be doing to keep the foundation safe captains should also preform sweeps when necessary
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hKfDrOHjVOe1hYWutGJhEPO86hTqyJkSF-3KYTLl-Kc/edit

Status
Not open for further replies.