Denied [US/UK] Give CL4 the ability to sticky documents on corkboards.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would give all CL4 jobs the ability to sticky documents onto corkboards, regardless of if they're junior or senior.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This would allow the officers and leaders to post important documents onto corkboards without need of calling CL5 or admins to come sticky them along with stopping random people from walking into people's bunks and removing then shredding documents.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
More people being allowed to sticky documents could lead to more possibilities of corkboard minging, but CL4s are chosen because they are and should strive to be responsible and respectful at all times. Besides there are logs of who stickies what onto boards so it's easy to catch any miscreants.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Due to the increase of individuals walking into IA bunks and stealing then shredding documents, I think it's necessary to allow CL4s a permission that they should have already had to keep their documents from being easily removed. I also think that it really would be a good addition for ALL CL4s to be able to do this in general because they need to be able to sticky important documents, and as I stated before, there are logs of who stickies what documents so it would be easy to find anyone abusing this privilege.

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
-support

CL4 cannot be trusted with that. Maybe CL5, however I do remember this being suggested before, however it got denied.
I find that really strange, CL4 were accepted because they were considered to be worthy of entering a leadership role. If they can't be responsible enough to handle sticking a document onto a corkboard then they shouldn't be in their position.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support

CL4 cannot be trusted with that. Maybe CL5, however I do remember this being suggested before, however it got denied.
How are they not trusted?

It can only be on the job and if they Minge and put racist stuff on them there Steam ID is on the Document

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Harold Hawks Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
This is limited to SL + because sticking documents will contribute to server performance which is why it is restricted to Admin+ so that we may regulate and maintain it.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Reactions: Harold Hawks
Status
Not open for further replies.