[US] Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022
Your in-game name: Randolf Hans

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:621512768

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199203291265

Date of ban: 12/21/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban evasion

Who banned you: kyber C\'thun

Ban length?: 8 weeks

What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i'm not sure because I don't have an alt account?

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because this is literally my only account, I'm unsure how he can determine that I have more than one? i'm new to steam and I decided to play on this server because of my college roommates that I'm living with, this is actually my only account.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can not agree with this because I never broke this rule at all. part from that i can avoid being warned by following the rules of the server, I was going to do so after my ban for "Fail Rp" but then this happened.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I would like to rejoin this server because i have put lots of time into it and I enjoy playing with certain people on it.

Last edited:

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022
Also I forgot to add I was playing on the server then pulled into a sit about this then got banned, I was honestly pretty shocked and I recorded it although I feel as if it's irrelevant because it's just me being pulled into a sit getting banned after i was just unbanned from "Fail RP"

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Hello Mr. Hans.

I apologize this took a bit longer to respond to then i would have liked
Yesterday, another account logged onto the server that was linked to the now banned account you play on, Randolf hans.
As per the rules state, this would be considered ban evasion. Going by protocol, I banned that account for Ban evasion.

Before you had logged onto the server, I had attempted to Lengthen the ban you had by a further 8 weeks because of that incident, as the ban evasion timer also is added onto the main account timer as well. It seems that I failed to do that, and thus your ban was lifted, and you were able to log back into the server.

Upon noticing that, i took it upon myself to take you into a sit room, inform you of the situation that had happened, and once again remove you from the server for Ban evasion.

I do apologize about the confusion as well, but this is the verdict that I came to with the Evidence at hand, and the protocol that is to be followed through on the server

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022
I literally have no idea what you are even talking about or when this situation took place but I was literally unbanned for x amount of time and was playing on the server? I never did any form of Ban evasion, this is my only account

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022
I have sent you a message and details about this, could I please be un banned? merry Christmas everyone! @Hound

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022
Hello, I was wondering if this could be addressed. I've messaged @Hound the details and have explained and done everything I could do

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've removed your ban after our conversation over Discord. I'll look into the actions taken leading up to your ban and go from there.

Thank you for appealing.​

Status
Not open for further replies.