Who banned you:
mickle

Ban length?:
26 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
usa

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
when i change my name to something, i won't use words that offend groups of people, like "midget"

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
yes, multiple bans for ban evasion and failrp

Why should you be unbanned:
i didn't really have ill intentions, midget is kinda just a funny word to me that i can use, i joke about it all the time and nobody but the moderation team seems to care, i can't really say that i didn't do anything and im not going to try to lie to get back on the server, i did a bad thing and im just looking to write my wrongs here, im not really looking for a full reversal of the ban i just wanna be around for the next update.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
look at the rules and use common sense when im doing something, not just on a surface level "if i do this, i will get warned/banned" but on a "how would this affect the server" type of way

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i wanna experience the next big update with all my roles intact and just get back to kicking ci's ass on nu-7

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
You were banned after I discussed with Flames whether your name was severe toxicity or not, we decided it was and due to your ban history it was Stacked Bans class X following the staff guidelines it is a 26w ban.

Hoped this helped.

providence

Feb 25, 2022
I do understand that as a staff member you have to enforce these rules, And I had no confusion as to why I was banned, I'm simply here to state my case and express my regret towards what I have done, and my care as to what I do going forward.

Thanks.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @providence

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. This is due to the fact that with your record and the offense that got you a stacked ban punishment I do believe it's best for you to take some time to reflect on the rules and your actions. I would recommend you take the 2 week re-apply period to read through the rules again and reflect on how you can prevent these action in the future.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.