[US] UNGOC "Blackout" Pac3 Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Blackout"

Jul 28, 2023

PAC Requesting Approval

Lore:
UNGOC 1SG "Blackout" operates within GOCSOG - "0024" "Anomaly Disestablishment". An advanced team focused on the detection, assessment, termination, and repression of any anomalies or extraterrestrial activity on Earth. Part of the equipment of the Mk. III Ultra-Heavy Engagement Chassis (Orange Suit). This 'Mech Suit' often described as "fucking terrifying to see that huge thing smashing through small buildings and shrugging off small arms fire like rain." In "Blackout’s” time in 0024, he has fought alongside these suits through several challenges to liquidate unknown threat entities, these several operations assigned before his assignment to the Pinewood FOB. Throughout many of these encounters, "Blackout" has witnessed the destruction of Orange Suits from either Anomalous means or from medium and/or large ballistic fire. Part of this was being a part of the cleanup crew following these incidents to secure the second mission of concealment of UNGOC. Through these cleanups, "Blackout" has scavenged several parts of the Orange Suit's exosuit armor pieces that he deemed in good enough shape to salvage. Although these battle worn pieces offered minimal defense in regards to arms fire due to their condition, they offered a few personal advantages of the helmet's heads up display and health status monitoring. Without the capabilities of the orange suit's mech offensive/defensive counterpart and being diminished by the lack of computer operating system.

In "Blackout’s" time in 0024, his professional development into Scientific Engineering in regards to handling the anomalous, and demonstration in rank and responsibility from, he got the quartermaster of the Pinewood FOB to authorize the usage of these fragments of the Orange Suit as an addition to his uniform. All these pieces have been modified lightly to be human friendly by the contacts that specialize in engineering, quickly enabling quick latch methods of attachment to his base black suit standard field dress.

( I intend on roleplaying this gear with no advancement to my own benefit in regards to player versus player. I simply wish to use it to advance the roleplay and cosmetics of my character has made in UNGOC. The PAC uses parts of already included models of the server's content. )

PAC Requested (Which job): UNGOC - Strike Team
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:57599947

Photograph of PAC:

The PAC has several versions, all of which I intend to use in whichever situation appropriate. Heavy armor when needed, less armor when in a civil space, and no helmet when the roleplay calls for it, such as the many Substance Analysis procedures and Medical Procedures "Blackout" is assigned to handle within GOC.
34332f664b471fb985b004e6b83f447f.png
b0e57b999f2c37c6699ef0721e9b756e.jpg

48ebaab28a465541156431e132f3e19b.png
5f8ff0131a1585d3af8d34b52c079272.png
No armor will likely be edited, but only to make it the not-so emotionless void of a face.

8276d68e658491da3e65e11dc2d93681.png
aa8dcf265a9fde299529824cb0f10f51.png

Last edited:

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Hi @Danny Bowers ,

Your PAC has been approved for UNGOC

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,
Gregory, Mercer

Reactions: "Blackout"
Status
Not open for further replies.