For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 days / 9 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Voxis "Locust"
Civilian name: Bada
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 LCPL (holding) / Alef-6 PVT (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
To further my experience and potential leadership to GSD. Being able to train and help/assist any member of GSD with anything they could possibly need help with.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have a lot of time spent as command in different areas. 5+ total years in different levels of command and supervisory positions. Everything from Department head to SGT. I'm an extremely strategic and tactile person who can come up with plans on the fly and can come up with numerous ways to handle a situation both in Lethal and Non-Lethal ways.

I'm also extremely well at being able to motivate someone and be a open door of sorts. I'm always available for people when I can be. I have a vast knowledge on leadership and I also have several different skillsets that would be beneficial to have as a Captain.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
As a Jr. CL4 member, Captains hold a higher level of responsibilities pertaining to the foundation as a whole instead of just D-Block. Some of their responsibilities include ensuring their GSD staff is up to par with being professional and upholds their standards while making sure they are doing their job correctly and efficiently.

Another responsibility is to ensure the safety of the facility and it's secrets by interrogating any captured members of a GOI and assist in it's safety by helping defend against any hostile GOI.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I used to be a strong authorative leader at Site 85 for a long period of time. Due to employment levels here, I was transferred from Site 85 to Site 65 to assist in the demands needed by the new site. Before I joined the SCP Foundation I used to live in Carson City, Nevada. I also used to serve in the military, which is the main reason I was selected to join the Foundation. Before my years serving in the military I used to have a job on the outskirts of Carson City, until one night when I was working, I heard a strange noise coming from outside. I peaked out the nearest window to see a helicopter land next to the building I worked at, six heavily armed soldiers emerged from the helicopter with their guns drawn. The following second they started to unload their magazines into the darkness attempting to shoot at someone or something. The last Thing I remembered was them carrying a body bag back on to the helicopter and leaving. I later figured out about those people I saw that exact night, they were known as the SCP foundation. I was offered a position to work for them since I served a few years in the military, after agreeing to work with the Foundation they allowed me to work at Site 85. Over time I ranked up at Site 85 improving my reputation amongst them.

Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
+Support
+ Amazing Gensec and Combative
+ Great leadership
+ Active

+/- App is a little lacking and is kinda hard to read

Thordan

Jul 31, 2023
Roro's house

1711251242487.png

To: Captain Applicant "Voxis"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Voxis, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step -(stillthordan)

Status
Not open for further replies.