Not open for further replies.

fitzrel

Aug 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73484403
Discord name: fitzrel
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: Argentina
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Winner" [BTAC], Jerome D, Lucas "Odin" Gonzalez, Edward Good
Civilian name: Edward Good
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: Level 37 Combat, Level 32 D-Class, Level 21 Research, Level 24 SCP, Level 28 Support.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- A-1 SGT, B-1 LT, Nu-7 LCPL, 096, CI-B, Intel Ambassador, DEA Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, pretty sure i haven't and i don't really remember.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- I have been a Senior Agent for about 7 months, i used to play a lot after DEA came out but due to personal issues i had to take a break from the server.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I want to become a special agent to enjoy surface PvP more, while disguising as civilians and killing CI from behind is effective, using snipers is more fun and i also with to RP more on surface, dealing with info-breaches, surface SCP events, taking care of civilians, etc.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I consider myself suitable as i've held some important positions in the past, such as B-1 LT and Intel Ambassador. These roles show that i am more than capable in leadership and combat and it also shows that i can lead missions or surface operations if need to be, i believe that in dire situations i am calm and controlled and i can deal with most issues easily.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I haven't written any documents, but i can still tell you what makes a document good: Clarity is one of the most important things in a document, make sure you use simple and clear language and avoid using any kind of complex words or language that might confuse the reader. You also need a logical structure for your document, you need to organize the content in a coherent manner to be able to make it easy to navigate. Relevance is key, you need to keep the document specific to the topic you're talking about, as in don't talk about SCP-939 if your document is related to SCP-106 unless it is relevant about said SCP, like an experiment between the two for example. Being up to date with the documents is also a very important factor so misinformation isn't spread. Visual appeal is considered to be optional, it's not very important but you should make sure your document looks good, usually inserting an image relevant to the topic works. And lastly make sure your document is complete, do not leave gaps in information.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- The responsibilities of a special agent are: Negotiating with CI and helping MTF against them or in other situations. Hosting tryouts for senior agent if they have permission and also training operatives and agents, approving MC&D permits and representing DEA when no DEA high command are available.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Vagner had a very unknown past, most details are only known to those who are High Command and his real name was never known by anyone else other than CL5+. He is very good at combat and is exceptionally skilled in combat and leadership. When he was firstly transferred to Site 65 he was a cadet and he climbed the ranks to become a Sgt. but it didn't last long as he joined Nu-7 and managed to reach the rank of LCPL. He stayed at Nu-7 for a little bit before joining the newly introduced B-1 Task force, where he exceeded in his skills and reached the rank of LT and lead B-1 for a long time. He had transferred to A-1 few months later and managed to become a Sgt. in the Task Force. Vagner resigned from his duty as A-1 a few months later and became part of the newly founded DEA Department, where he was a Senior Agent. Due to high command orders, he was forced to transfer to Site-88 due to it being understaffed and he had to take the role of General security once again during his time at that site. After a few months, he was transferred to Site 65 again, and he was re-instated as a Senior Agent again with a new identity to protect his old past due to him being related to A-1. He was asked to choose a codename and he choose "Winner" as he won many fights and is currently working as a Senior Agent.

Last edited:

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
+Support
Previous Experience
Good Man
Was there when I was there and he did well

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations @fitzrel, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted. Please contact Director David for training before using your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.