Character name(s): Wolfgang Zieglar
Civilian name: Zeus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Whitelisted-MTF-E-11 SPC, O-1 LCpl, CI-Delta, SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-Ban-name convention my brother got home from college let him play he did very stupid things. Ban ltarp because IA was not being friendly and also got warned for toxicity because of him. warns for rdm and failrp. This was all in the past and I am trying to get away from it.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-I make the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant because I am great at paperwork, I have a great amount of time playing internal affairs, and I know the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct very well. First, I am great at paperwork, Not only do I play internal affairs and write a report on everything but I have great detail in what a type and present, and I also play research where I'm used to creating documents beforehand and sometimes knowing I won't be able to test. Secondly, I have a great amount of time in internal affairs, I know what to look for and whom to look or watch out for, I mostly give verbal warnings to further educate site staff but I will not hesitate to put someone in jail if they are level 2+ because they have been here for a while to understand the basics. Lastly, I know the COE and COC well, Part of my job in internal affairs is to know these like the back of my hand going to the extent where sometimes I have to correct ethics members because they said or did a procedure wrong.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-The responsibility of any Ethics Assistant is to ultimately ensure they are serving the Ethics Members with their duties, such as being the left-hand man for the Ethics Members directly. If not serving the higherup Ethics who are on site, they are also dealing with other trivial matters such as tribunals, ethics, ethical questions, ethical evaluations, taking care of O-1 and instructing them on ethical matters, and taking the Ethics' roles in a case where no higherup Ethics are on site.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Wolfgang Ziglar was born at Site-12 in Germany.
He was raised by an SF Serg in the US military he was grandfathered in into the foundation. He started as an HR agent but later transferred to
Internal Affairs where he started his career fighting small details to make life better rose the rank and was a level 3 personal he was then tasked with the well-being of D-class making sure the COC and COE would be upheld. After his impressive work, he was approached by people in suits .they took him to the backroom and stated that he had Details about himself that was admirable by the ethics committee they offered him the job as Assistant as a probation period

00X

Blacklisted Player
Aug 7, 2022
-1 -SUPPORT

'I have a great amount of time playing internal affairs, and I know the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct very well.'

I won't quote the amount of times that you proved your incompetence to comprehend a 6 page document or even properly enforce an arrest as an IA back when I had an issue with you, you escalated it into a staff sit and I proved you wrong, humbled you, and you kept on going around.
I know if you weren't prepared for a small tryout document, you def arent prepared for this position at all.

00X

Blacklisted Player
Aug 7, 2022
I don’t remember you at all but I have changed on my past wich I am trying to get away with I can ensure you that I have been studying the COC and COE not only that but I properly document what I do.Not saying that I had done some unethical things in the past I have just changed my ways.Thank you for your reply
That past was a week ago when you falsely arrested me and claimed you can arrest superiors if they break the code of ethics, Draven.

It was pretty arrogant and I don't believe you can change in a week.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1662257284279.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Wolfgang Zieglar" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not ready for the position of an assistant. You need more Clearance Level 4 experience and to clean up your reputation. You may reapply within two weeks.
1662257254768.png

Status
Not open for further replies.