For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 Months+
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Zach "BUB"
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently Security Captain, 096 Whitelist, CI-A | Previously Ethics Member, MFT O-1 LT, MFT Nu-7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
- I enjoy working within the Intel department as an Agent and I tend to be helping other Agents, so I thought a more official position to help them would make things easier. I also just want to help out Intel as it is one of the best departments to RP as.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
- I have tons of experience, work well with others, many people know me, I've worked with Intel (and as Intel) a ton, and my previous positions provide me with more than enough skill to take on this job.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written quite a few documents. In-game my document number may be on the lower side, but out of the game, my document numbers are much higher. And to make a document good, it must follow proper format, provide detail and ample information, and be organized and neat.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
- Within RP an Intel Ambassador would be the highest-ranking official within the Intel department when the Directors aren't on. Ambassadors are therefore entrusted with keeping the Intel department and its agents in smooth working order, properly filling out documents, and other such tasks.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Zach "BUB" has recently stepped down from being a member of the Ethics committee as he felt he had done all he could. He didn't want to abandon the foundation, however, so he went back to an old job of his, Intel Agent. While working as a field agent alongside the department director, Zach "BUB" sat down over some lunch to discuss his future within the foundation. When the Intel Director heard that Zach was enjoying his time within the Intel department the Director recommended that Zach make Intel his new home.

Last edited:

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
ACCEPTED

The Department of Intelligence thanks you for your application and congratulates you on successfully being accepted to the position of Intelligence Ambassador.

Contact Director Marley or Runner for more info on your new position​

Reactions: Zach "BUB"
Status
Not open for further replies.