For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 Weeks+
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Zach "BUB" Smokes
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently MFT O-1 LT, and Security Captain, 096 Whitelist, CI-A | Previously MFT Nu-7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I am applying for Ethics Committee member as I want to help further strengthen the Ethics Department and help out site 56 more.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I am the best candidate for the Ethics Committee as my knowledge of the Code of Ethics is far above average and I have ample time in Omega 1. This means I work closely with the current members of the Ethics Committee and help deal with ethical violations regularly. I also am a hard-working member of the foundation and am always looking to better my ability and knowledge to help further the foundation. I am also quite active both on the server and on TS/Discord. And finally, I am quite good with documentation and working on things of that nature so helping build out and work on documents will be easy for me.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP are to enforce the Code of Ethics, work alongside Site Administration and Command to help build out new foundation regulations/systems, keep current foundation regulations/systems running properly, and the Ethics Committee helps oversee the foundation's departments and MTF units to ensure their actions are ethical at all times.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Out of RP the Ethics Committee handles new documentation, keeping current documentation, and working with Site 56 Staff and Site 65 Staff on creating new server regulations and things of that nature. The Ethics Committee also helps look over TS/Discord matters relating to ethical and site regulations, documentation, etc.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- ██ "BUB" ██ was brought into the foundation after 5 years of excellent service in the US Army. He began to climb the ranks of Gensec as he was able to work well with others and lead effectively. This led to his recruitment into the MTF Nu7 regiment which ██ "BUB" ██ continued to work hard within to be able to gain the rank of SGT. Not long after reaching SGT MTF [REDACTED] reached out and recruited ██ "BUB" ██ into their ranks. Back at PVT, ██ "BUB" ██ put the time and effort in once more to work his way up to the position of LT. He enjoyed working alongside the Ethics Committee as being previous Gensec, ██ "BUB" ██ saw lots of ethical violations and reports on them that were taken nowhere. As MTF [REDACTED] ██ "BUB" ██ was able to more directly impact ethical violations taking place as he could easily bring the issues to the Ethics Committee and even was able to handle many situations himself. This quickly grew his interest in the Ethics Committee as many of his "brothers" were lost or wounded due to individuals committing violations of the Ethics Committee.

Last edited:

Logann

May 26, 2022
+Support
+Dedicated
+Active
+Friendly & Works well with others
+Competent & Professional

Ethics Assistant Logan Marley

Reactions: Zach "BUB"

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+/- Support

You should apply for assistant first and get a taste of Ethics. You are Omega-1 however and you do very well in my opinion. But right now I believe you should focus on becoming an assistant first before instantly applying for Member.

Good luck on your application.

Reactions: Zach "BUB"

Shmickle

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Zack's Ethics Committee Application.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.