For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since early June roughly
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Calliope-F Mikhail Katyusha-CI
Civilian name: "Mr. Black"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Medical consultant,E-11 Pvt, director of medicine
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-3 from working in my time on this server I had jumped around department to department until resting in medical and climbing the ranks and in that time I have loved all the time I had in it now I wish to give it a shot to try and oversee it all.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: I have gained mush experience as my time as consultant and eventually truly earned my spot as director. And during my time as consultant I helped keep going the subdivision HH-3 as it organizer and during that time got to see it peak under my leadership. As for medical as a whole during my time as a consultant I helped train and guide many trainee and doctors. And as director I try and push my headship abilities and to keep medical going strong. Now while have been to be maybe a bit friendly and goofy I have always done my job when it comes down to it
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: They oversee all of site meaning every MTF and department they make sure that the foundation continues to succeed and grow. They are those who make sure the departments are functioning and working together along with making there rules and punishing those who breaks them. As I would but it the are the secret hand that guides and push it forward to not let Armageddon out.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): They handle the hiring and promotion of departments higher ranking members. Examples Site director, Chief of security, Site advisor.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in: "Calliope" the young man hired from a United states blacksite rose his way up the ranks to the director of medicine. Now finding himself preforming an autopsy on a D-class cadaver but before the cutting began an notification on his terminal rang washing his hands and now checking the computer. A new job one that entails the a change from rubber gloves and scalpels to secrets and plenty of black ink. Now looking on at the corpse in front of him knowing now that his life is life is taking a turn for the strange he knew one thing he is "The Mortician"

Last edited:

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
+Support
+Playtime
+Previous CL4
+Current leader of medicine?

-/+ No interactions
-/+ Lore is lacking

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
+ Decent Experiance
- Lacks foundation leadership experience like: SA, OSA, ECA, IA CL4+., ETC

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
There the medical director…. They lead medical
Yes but they have no administrative roles. like SA or even assistants as those jobs carry a lot of reasonability. Jobs like director of medical are missing those reasonability's because of the limitations it has . All of the current O5 have had at least on administrative role before they joined

Deleted member 3849

+SUPPORT
+The og HH-3 member
+ has knowledge

John Iceland

Donator
-Support
No site administration experience
Very little in terms of interactions for whom I'd like as an O5
Poor application, doesnt even answer parts of the questions like what applications the council handles, has some spelling mistakes, etc

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
No site administration experience
Very little in terms of interactions for whom I'd like as an O5
Poor application, doesnt even answer parts of the questions like what applications the council handles, has some spelling mistakes, etc
agreed

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
Yes but they have no administrative roles. like SA or even assistants as those jobs carry a lot of reasonability. Jobs like director of medical are missing those reasonability's because of the limitations it has . All of the current O5 have had at least on administrative role before they joined
All directors carry alot of Responsability we have to hold an entire department while SA advices departments if theres a mess up we have to handle it and its our responsibility. while SA has to handle higher problems we are handling entire departments and keeping them running. Both incredibly important just in different ways.

John Iceland

Donator
All directors carry alot of Responsability we have to hold an entire department while SA advices departments if theres a mess up we have to handle it and its our responsibility. while SA has to handle higher problems we are handling entire departments and keeping them running. Both incredibly important just in different ways.
For me personally its different. SA Is a different job to Dpt. Director, O5 is almost like combining both of the positions, you don't become just Site Command, but Role-Play leadership, with the ability to put changes forward that can literally change the way the server is played. This responsibility along with the massive amount of time spent not only ensuring every department is good, you also have to ensure that Role-Play is being done, Site Administration is almost like baby O5, You don't have OA Experience to prepare you for the work O5 does, or SA experience. Thats just my standpoint. Not saying you cant be an O5, I wouldn't know, I haven't worked alongside them in the same terms, im not sure what they look for in an exact manner, but as someone who works alongside O5 an extensive amount, thats my standpoint on who I want as my O5

crossblinx

Oct 12, 2022
For me personally its different. SA Is a different job to Dpt. Director, O5 is almost like combining both of the positions, you don't become just Site Command, but Role-Play leadership, with the ability to put changes forward that can literally change the way the server is played. This responsibility along with the massive amount of time spent not only ensuring every department is good, you also have to ensure that Role-Play is being done, Site Administration is almost like baby O5, You don't have OA Experience to prepare you for the work O5 does, or SA experience. Thats just my standpoint. Not saying you cant be an O5, I wouldn't know, I haven't worked alongside them in the same terms, im not sure what they look for in an exact manner, but as someone who works alongside O5 an extensive amount, thats my standpoint on who I want as my O5
For me I see where you are coming from. And with everything people have pointed out as flaws I have always took constructively and as such if I am not chosen I will probably make my way to site admin and possibly Director. Besides that I thank everyone who comes to to comment with +support and -support

John Iceland

Donator
For me I see where you are coming from. And with everything people have pointed out as flaws I have always took constructively and as such if I am not chosen I will probably make my way to site admin and possibly Director. Besides that I thank everyone who comes to to comment with +support and -support
Of course! I hope the best, I can see that theres a clear dedication, and with that im sure you'll get where your trying to get, even if it takes a bit! Good LucK!

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
?

Did I hear site admin?

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - Calliope
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Reactions: crossblinx
Status
Not open for further replies.