[USA] 05-4 "The Marine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
As a sort of message to those reading this application:
I'm applying for 05 if they really need 05 members I have just received by Site Advisor role but if needed I will be a 05 member, from recent applications I don't think a lot will be accepted and I want to help the best I can so I'm putting a application out there I don't mind being denied if it comes down to it but I do wanna leave the option up for the new 05-1 that will be selected and probably by the time 05-1 is selected and new 05 members are being chosen I will more time as site advisor anyway.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Discord name: orderthechaos
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since august of 2022
In what country are you located?: US | California
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): F: "Slayer" Gard CI: Doom Guy
Civilian name: Ryan Wells
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
Nu-7 PVT (1 week)
E-11 PVT (5 days)
A-1 SPC (1.5 Weeks)
CI-A (1 Month)
DEA Agency Manager (Roughly 1.5 Months)

Holding:
Overseer Assistant (1 month)
Site Advisor (Just Received)
096 (3 weeks)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Clean History
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I'm applying for 05-4 (or any slot that opens within the timeframe of a new 05-1) I'm currently applying to help with the possible lack of 05, currently with how it stands of the time of me making this application there will only be 1-2 05 since 2 have left and 1 will be forced to leave soon.

-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I have many documentation writing skills as well as roles such as Overseer assistant that work close to the 05 as well as works with documentation. I've held a total of 2 Senior CL4 positions one of which i am currently holding (Site Advisor) and I've held DEA Agency Manager which i held for around 1.5 Months before receiving Site Advisor
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
1. They Nuke (Rp Reset) the site during uncontrollable breaches
2. They authorize Research tests such as 008 and cross testing as well as Policies regarding Site command
3. They oversee and give orders to Overseer assistants and Alpha-1
4. They Vote for new members of 05
5. They call code blacks during mass breaches or really dangerous breaches
6. Make sure Site administration is doing their job and help oversee departments if needed.

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Be a RP leader
Help with events that may require 05 assistance
Instate a new A-1 Commander when needed
Applications:
Site Director
Overseer assistant
(Vote) Overseer member

-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I say this every application: I'm not a good lore writer but I try my best. Oh and this lore his based on the 05-1/2 resignment.

A incoming call from the site advisor office is heard, Someone picks up

"Slayer": Hello!

???: Site Advisor, I need you to floor 3.

"Slayer": Uh, ok. I'm coming up now

Slayer starts walking up to floor 3, walking past decontamination teams cleaning up a recent SCP-███ Breach. Slayer goes up the Floor 3 elevator and is met with 2 A-1

"Slayer": Hello!

A-1: ...

"Slayer": ...ok

One of the A-1 walks to the Floor 3 Lobby door opening it up, they walk inside and to the Server Room Door. ██-4 and -3 is waiting

██-4: Thank you for coming

"Slayer": Yea. Uh, Why am I here?

██-3: A recent event had happened..

"Slayer": Oh the Code 3? that breach was pretty bad.

██-3: Not that. -3 opens the server room door, Slayer, 2 A-1 and -4 walk in with -3. walking down to the core of the server room seeing a bloody scene.

"Slayer": Oh god...! What happened here?

██-3: A villain and hero story

4 A-1 were standing at the scene, sounds of tearing is heard from all 4 A-1 with some having to walk away due to the scene

"Slayer": Why did you want me up here?

██-4: You're a Ex-Police Chief. I know you probably have experience handling dead bodies, A-1 cant keep their composure

"Slayer": Uh. How the fuck do you know that.

██-4: Don't think that's why I asked for?

"Slayer": Who are they?

██-4: Don't know who is which but I want you to bag them up and if you find anything give it to me or -3.

"Slayer": Ok..?

Slayer
Goes to a dispenser and grabs a Hazmat suit, he starts cutting off pieces of the suit to put him into a body bag, while cutting a keycard drops out

Chief Overseer "The Tempest" is written on it

Slayer Looks at the keycard, then around the server room. He picks up the keycard looking at the name and looks down at the corpse. He pockets the card and resumes to bag the body, once he completes doing so he moves to the other body and repeats the process

██-4 Walks into server room to check on "Slayer"

██-4: One already done? Find anything?

"Slayer": Uh. Yea i did. He reaches into his pocket, pulling out the keycard and giving it to -4

██-4 looks at the card, pocketing it afterwards

"Slayer": That was -1?

██-4: Other one is -2, they shot each other during the Code 3.

"Slayer": Oh fuck. uh. "The Tempest" is that -1's name? or.

██-4: Ill be back He walks outside of the server room

Slayer continues to bag the second body and starts to clean up the bloody scene. Once finished he throws away the hazmat suit and walks outside of the server room. As he walked out he sees Site Manager "Pyro" Walking by with a Green Trench coat in hand

██-4 Walks back to the server room door handing a keycard to "Slayer"

"Slayer": What is this?

██-4: Your new identity.

Slayer looks down at the card, it reads:

Overseer "The Marine"

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Person
-One of the better candidates.
^^ Most have previous experience, although slayer is one of the only candidates who still is holding a sr cl4 position so much for two of them. A Legitimate option that should be looked into.

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
This should have been handled a while ago :/

Denied
(no open spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.